Buying as season ticket - JH or JL stand

fenski

1 hour ago, fenski said:

I'm buying a season ticket for my son's 21st - does it make more sense to choose a seat in the JL or JH stand? In normal times, is it possible to use a season ticket to get in to either stand?

In normal times you can sit in either of them mate.  Not too sure what the situation will be during the pandemic as obviously we have not been able to get to Firhill but I was told that Mondays game Which I have a ticket for I won’t be sitting in my season ticket seat - which I didn’t expect to anyway to be honest mate

• Like 1

So I enquired about buying a season ticket today. Apparently there's an issue with the system which means it is not possible to buy new season tickets at the moment, only renew one. Hope it's not a long term issue - not exactly what you want when the clubs trying to generate income for players...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fenski said:

So I enquired about buying a season ticket today. Apparently there's an issue with the system which means it is not possible to buy new season tickets at the moment, only renew one. Hope it's not a long term issue - not exactly what you want when the clubs trying to generate income for players...

I bought new season ticket ( not renew as I was previously pay as you go) on Thursday night for JHS. Took a couple of attempts as the system is a bit meh when choosing seat but managed eventually.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fenski said:

It was a guy in office that said there's a fault on Friday. I was attempting to buy a ticket on behalf of my son - couldn't work out how to do it.

Makes sense, system was grinding to a halt on Thursday night but managed better on laptop rather than iPad, also found clicking on different seating blocks in JHS a bit hit or miss .

Did the bloke say when it would be up and running again ? .

• 2 weeks later...

It looks as if ours are going to have to come off the bench too, in the form of the app. There doesn't even seem to be a way to get two seats for them: they're both on one phone. (I'll probably have to send one over as a cardboard cutout, i.e. a screen grab.) This really isn't an auspicious start to the league campaign. :thinking:

On 7/20/2021 at 10:20 AM, partickthedog said:

I have decided to play with two holding midfielders. I will take both the printed out electronic ticket and the QR code on the phone. If one does not work, surely the other one will.

The new season ticket card is only the QR code printed on a bit of plastic, so the phone or printout should work just as well

2 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

Somehow, I feel this “prize” for the 2,000 st purchase is counterproductive as folk may well be holding off to try and win it. And why should that person be singled out. Without the previous 1999 there wouldn’t be a 2,000.

Yes, I thought that was a bit odd. The first person to buy a season ticket has made a greater contribution.

Little bit annoyed at the minute.

1. Not had my ST as yet and got an email saying the club were sorry I hadn't received it and that I could collect on Saturday, as they've printed it off. 

I didn't let them know I hadn't received it, so can only assume they decided not to send it. I thought it was plastic. Can you print off a plastic ST? I won't be able to collect it, as I'm 350 miles away and not travelling atm. I really want a 'card' as a memento, as got nothing last year when I purchased my first ever ST. It's pretty much a donation and I'm fine with that, but...

2. My Mum got second place in the last 50/50 of last season. Seen the result but haven't even had an email yet, never mind a prize.

3. Won £20 in the Centenary draw last season. Sounds good but a 'Bronze' package was against my name. I pay for Gold and hope I'm getting four chances for my £20 each month. Who knows? When I asked, was told it was an error and that I am 'Gold'.

Like a lot of people, I want to help the club and am lucky I can 'donate' at the minute.

I don't like the fact I have nothing to show for two season tickets, a second prize in the 50/50 and am maybe a Bronze in the Centenary, when paying for a Gold.