Buying as season ticket - JH or JL stand

fenski

2 hours ago, CotterJag said:

Little bit annoyed at the minute.

1. Not had my ST as yet and got an email saying the club were sorry I hadn't received it and that I could collect on Saturday, as they've printed it off. 

I didn't let them know I hadn't received it, so can only assume they decided not to send it. I thought it was plastic. Can you print off a plastic ST? I won't be able to collect it, as I'm 350 miles away and not travelling atm. I really want a 'card' as a memento, as got nothing last year when I purchased my first ever ST. It's pretty much a donation and I'm fine with that, but...

2. My Mum got second place in the last 50/50 of last season. Seen the result but haven't even had an email yet, never mind a prize.

3. Won £20 in the Centenary draw last season. Sounds good but a 'Bronze' package was against my name. I pay for Gold and hope I'm getting four chances for my £20 each month. Who knows? When I asked, was told it was an error and that I am 'Gold'.

Like a lot of people, I want to help the club and am lucky I can 'donate' at the minute.

I don't like the fact I have nothing to show for two season tickets, a second prize in the 50/50 and am maybe a Bronze in the Centenary, when paying for a Gold. 

That's a poor show, more than once, by the club.

Over the years I've given up even bothering to try arranging for 2nd prizes that I've won to be collected. On more than one occasion it was more bother than it was worth.

On 7/29/2021 at 9:37 AM, BowenBoys said:

Yes, I thought that was a bit odd. The first person to buy a season ticket has made a greater contribution.

Absolutely agree,i purchased mine on the 28th of May as i thought that it was important that the club received much needed funds.As i am a pensioner it is a big deal for me to invest in my concession ticket,not overly impressed that the club think  that being number 2000 is more important.

16 hours ago, CotterJag said:

1. Not had my ST as yet and got an email saying the club were sorry I hadn't received it and that I could collect on Saturday, as they've printed it off. 

I didn't let them know I hadn't received it, so can only assume they decided not to send it. I thought it was plastic. Can you print off a plastic ST? I won't be able to collect it, as I'm 350 miles away and not travelling atm. I really want a 'card' as a memento, as got nothing last year when I purchased my first ever ST. It's pretty much a donation and I'm fine with that, but...

2. My Mum got second place in the last 50/50 of last season. Seen the result but haven't even had an email yet, never mind a prize.

3. Won £20 in the Centenary draw last season. Sounds good but a 'Bronze' package was against my name. I pay for Gold and hope I'm getting four chances for my £20 each month. Who knows? When I asked, was told it was an error and that I am 'Gold'.

Like a lot of people, I want to help the club and am lucky I can 'donate' at the minute.

I don't like the fact I have nothing to show for two season tickets, a second prize in the 50/50 and am maybe a Bronze in the Centenary, when paying for a Gold. 

Agree.  A poor show by club.  Without fans like your good self the club would be nothing.

17 hours ago, CotterJag said:

The cards are indeed printed out- and yes you can print out on plastic. The cards have the QR code printed on.

17 minutes ago, Lenziejag said:

When we move out of level 0 do the limits on crowds end or is that still to be decided. 

Email I got telling me my seat number for tomorrow said that they hope to have everything back to normal for next home game on Aug 28th. We should find out for definite in next few days as next changes meant to come in a week on Mon.

1 minute ago, dl1971 said:

I've got a time slot of 1.20 for tomorrow. How strict is this as I've got to be honest a 1 hour 40 minute wait is a bit much...

The club has to do this as apparently council insists on it but at 2 previous games I have seen no evidence of anyone being refused entry or being told off because they had missed their timeslot.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dl1971 said:

I've got a time slot of 1.20 for tomorrow. How strict is this as I've got to be honest a 1 hour 40 minute wait is a bit much...

Agree that's a bit much. Just like to point out that you're really waiting 1 hour 30 minutes. At 2.50pm there's a live appearance from Neil Doncaster, which will give us Jags fans an opportunity to praise and celebrate his achievements at the SPFL.

• Like 1