Are we allowed in for Dunfermline cup game ?

Bobbyhouston

32 minutes ago, a f kincaid said:

Can anyone explain why I'd have to pay £12 when I've already renewed my ST?  Were LC matches not part of the ST deal?

No they haven’t been part of the season ticket deal for a good few years now I’m afraid.  I don’t really recall it being part of the deal for well over 10 years now

Was registered in a bubble with a family member.. they were able to get us tickets for the Rangers game.. i tried to get us tickets for the Dunfermline game and i couldn't log on and it doesn't recognise my email address.. anyone else had this? will phone the club 2morrow

Was out this afternoon, so could not phone. Just tried online. The link in the most recent article on the website does not work, but the link in the previous article does work! Entered my password and got in, but the only option I was offered was renewing my season ticket (which of course I have already done). No sign of the Dunfermline game. Any idea where it was lurking?

I will of course end up phoning tomorrow as I always have to do!

PS On reflection I think that what has happened is that although I renewed my season ticket 3 weeks ago, Thistle have not yet updated my record to show this. Thus all they can offer me is the opportunity to renew, and they cannot offer me the Dunfermline game as in their eyes I am not a season ticket holder! Will try to address this in my phone call, but suspect that while I will get my Dunfermline ticket, the underlying problem will remain and re-surface next time.

PPS See further update below!

Edited by partickthedog
Subsequent reflection and action!

20 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

Was out this afternoon, so could not phone. Just tried online. The link in the most recent article on the website does not work, but the link in the previous article does work! Entered my password and got in, but the only option I was offered was renewing my season ticket (which of course I have already done). No sign of the Dunfermline game. Any idea where it was lurking?

PS On reflection I think that what has happened is that although I renewed my season ticket 3 weeks ago, Thistle have not yet updated my record to show this. Thus all they can offer me is the opportunity to renew, and they cannot offer me the Dunfermline game as in their eyes I am not a season ticket holder! Will try to address this in my phone call, but suspect that while I will get my Dunfermline ticket, the underlying problem will remain and re-surface next time.

This link (from club twitter) took me straight to page for game

https://t.co/JrhqtYMXZT?amp=1

It doesn't seem to work now but will maybe be back on in morning.

2 hours ago, dougie247 said:

Was registered in a bubble with a family member.. they were able to get us tickets for the Rangers game.. i tried to get us tickets for the Dunfermline game and i couldn't log on and it doesn't recognise my email address.. anyone else had this? will phone the club 2morrow

1 hour ago, partickthedog said:

Are either of you members of social bubbles?

I also had problems getting my ticket earlier (it wasn’t recognising any details - either to log on or to reset password), but thankfully a member of my social bubble was able to purchase the ticket for me.

It seems like being part of a bubble like this may impact your own access to the online ticketing platform. He can also see my season ticket details on his profile but I can’t see my own ST details anywhere.

Thanks to dpj, G Sus and Roque for helpful suggestions. I am not in a bubble.

However, the story has a happy ending. When about to phone the club, I opened up my space on the ticketing website (in the same way as I had done yesterday). It had now been miraculously updated and the Dunfermline option was there. I made a very easy online order and there was no need to phone.

It really is a magical mystery tour!:unknw::fan: