Are we allowed in for Dunfermline cup game ?

Bobbyhouston

While the defence seems too slow to get back, it doesn't help when, at the other end, everyone seems to think they must deliver the ball to Graham's head. As for midfield, keep Bannigan pivoting to get his kicking foot on the ball and you've snuffed out his passing. :(

******* hell, we were doing great until they equalised against the run of play. Then the roof caved in. 

No idea if they're 3rd was over the line, I'll bet the same applies to Madden who couldn't wait to look clever when the Dunfermline hands went up. He may well be right, not much complaint from our defence. The way we've been opened up from the 30th min has been a bit of a reality check. 

2 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

This side could be interesting this season. 

Best 3 midfielders in the league, you’re having a laugh. Not supporting the attack and not protecting the defence. Right side of defence far too slow, we can’t expect a 36 year old to act as a wingback without a midfielder providing some defence cover if the opposition break.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Yes. But, a pumping like this?

You primarily have foster, oware, Sneddon and sadly even bell to be responsible for being switched off at the back.

I really did not get the great hop hurrah by a number of fans to resign Sneddon as he is distinctly average at best

ironically we should have been 3-0 up in first 15 minutes 

2 minutes ago, Thistle88 said:

Need Big Brownlie fit ASAP. Oware is finished.
Tiffoney doesn’t look 100% yet, midfield is very slow aswell, worrying performance to be honest.

Brownlie is out for months sadly 

Need Stone in goal, Sneddon okay as backup but nothing more in my opinion 

Edited by Third Lanark

12 minutes ago, ironfist said:

Sadly hasn’t worked out for oware. Would rather see senna play if it comes to that. But preferably a new centre half or two 

I thought that too and was wondering if Bobby Houston agrees, cos if Senna isn't a player I don't know what that makes O'Ware

the defence was shocking the amount of space they were giving them was atrocious.. we did look good going forward but they need to sometimes go for goal instead of going for a cross.. tons of opportunity's wasted on slack passing out to the wing or overlaps.. 

• Like 1

Definitely lacking a bit of pace at the back.  I’d be playing McKenna at CB before O’ware to be perfectly honest.. I’ve always thought he’s fairly reliable when he plays(McKenna) i mean. 

Think it was even more worrying how bad our midfield was in the lead up to their goals. 

Thought Foster was very good going forward and unlike a couple of others not reluctant to use his weaker foot. Alas Foster going forward is all very well if the defence is covered. Those in the last line in defence didn't exactly cover themselves in glory but they received very little assistance from midfield.

Was a totally strange game and, judging by the lack of crunching tackles, maybe even played as a semi friendly. Bobby Madden, bless him, did his best to try and make the game look like it was being played more aggressively. Murray looks the most match fit and Turner,  tho' he didn't have a great game, looks like he'll be an important player.