Are we allowed in for Dunfermline cup game ?

Bobbyhouston

5 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

I think I heard 2000 but I don’t know if that’s the definite figure 

2000 will exceed the number of ST holders at this moment in time. However we're using the three stands on Saturday, which suggests a higher uptake than on Monday night. We're also using staggered entry times again.

*eta I see a further update from the Club indicates they're going to open remaining tickets sales to include certain non ST holders.

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

9 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

2000 will exceed the number of ST holders at this moment in time. However we're using the three stands on Saturday, which suggests a higher uptake than on Monday night. We're also using staggered entry times again.

*eta I see a further update from the Club indicates they're going to open remaining tickets sales to include certain non ST holders.

Those people who know for sure that they don't have a season ticket?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

BBC League Cup article says 500 for now, 2000 when we go to level 0 on 19/07.

I suspect we will have had more than 500 tickets available.

Motherwell were advertising tickets for their match on the 17th of July and said they had 2,000 tickets on sale for that. That's before the date at which we're supposed to move to level 0 and the 2,000 capacity limit kicks in.

Hearts had said they had applied for more capacity than the standard 500 cap for their game v cove next week.

38 minutes ago, redandyellowallover said:

I suspect we will have had more than 500 tickets available.

Motherwell were advertising tickets for their match on the 17th of July and said they had 2,000 tickets on sale for that. That's before the date at which we're supposed to move to level 0 and the 2,000 capacity limit kicks in.

Hearts had said they had applied for more capacity than the standard 500 cap for their game v cove next week.

Different council areas can allocate different limits when applied for. We're with Glasgow City Council(who are a shambles at the best of times), which obviously deals with four clubs(two of which carry big supports), as we are the first team to have games, I wouldn't be surprised if we have to jump through more hoops than the likes of Motherwell or Hearts. 

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Seems strange then that we couldn't sell 500 tickets within the ST sector and we're opening a third stand. Anyways will find out tomorrow :)

I agree, I reckon we're working to the 2000 limit, Beeb seems wrong.

As you say, 1000+ season ticket holders, 3 stands, the 500 limit doesn't add up.

1 hour ago, jaggymct said:

I had thought it was 1,000 tickets same as the rangers friendly

5 minutes ago, p12tfc said:

As I understand it 500 is allowed without having to ask anyone. We can apply to have more than 500 but need to show plans for entry/exit etc. 

reckon we have applied for 1500-2000

The current levels allow 1,000 spectators in seated venues - the issue Thistle will face is the distancing requirements. 

We can apply for more but it is up to the council to approve it.