St Mirren vs Thistle

Lenziejag

1 minute ago, Thistle88 said:

Having said that I have IPTV but my 1 and a half year old decided to bring a garden stone in from the garden and launch it at the TV earlier so il be needing to get a new TV tomorrow before the game starts :wall:

Is it too late to enter your child for the shot putt in Tokyo?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Odd Fellows said:

Who is seriously going to watch this, it is part of Premier Sports, they want to charge me £16.45 to upgrade my account onVirgin and then it will be £99.99 per month thereafter if I don’t cancel. F”@£ of St Middens your are not worth it!

Don’t know where you are based at @Odd Fellows but there is a few pubs showing game tmrw.

1 hour ago, Odd Fellows said:

Who is seriously going to watch this, it is part of Premier Sports, they want to charge me £16.45 to upgrade my account onVirgin and then it will be £99.99 per month thereafter if I don’t cancel. F”@£ of St Middens your are not worth it!

£99.99 per month???

Edited by Garscube Road End 2

12 hours ago, Odd Fellows said:

It will be watched on my iptv system in Spain with a cold Alhambra…..

17 hours ago, Odd Fellows said:

£12.99 a month on virgin

1 hour ago, Lenziejag said:

£12.99 a month on virgin

Not if you’re an existing customer, that’s the problem. They want you to pay the balance up to your monthly renewal day and then a full month as well. I will just listen to the audio and catch the highlights tomorrow on Jagszone.

17 minutes ago, Odd Fellows said:

Not if you’re an existing customer, that’s the problem. They want you to pay the balance up to your monthly renewal day and then a full month as well. I will just listen to the audio and catch the highlights tomorrow on Jagszone.

I took out an online subscription for a month for £12.99 and you can cancel before end of month. If you have a chromecast or smart tv  works fine.