Opposing team livestreams

ChiThistle

30 minutes ago, Camallain said:

Absolutely magnificent result today but the ParsTV coverage was abysmal! I didn't think it was pixalot as previously had been mentioned but it was hellish. in the 1st half the clock on the stream didn't start until about 4 minutes in, the replay's were inappropriately timed during attacks, they had a stupid  in screen insert side on camera angle at the top right of the screen for corners which actually infringed on your view of the main video and in the 2nd half the stream was so bright it virtually bleached out what you were trying to watch. I won't even start on the commentary team however they did admit we were worthy winners and BRANNIGAN was the best man on the pitch :D

Top of he league, mon the Jags :fan::thumbsup:

Agree entirely.  Thought it odd they blew the halftime whistle in the 44th minute.

Still worth watching for the win, but overall their coverage is…..wait for it…..sub-par.

2 hours ago, Camallain said:

Absolutely magnificent result today but the ParsTV coverage was abysmal! I didn't think it was pixalot as previously had been mentioned but it was hellish. in the 1st half the clock on the stream didn't start until about 4 minutes in, the replay's were inappropriately timed during attacks, they had a stupid  in screen insert side on camera angle at the top right of the screen for corners which actually infringed on your view of the main video and in the 2nd half the stream was so bright it virtually bleached out what you were trying to watch. I won't even start on the commentary team however they did admit we were worthy winners and BRANNIGAN was the best man on the pitch :D

Top of he league, mon the Jags :fan::thumbsup:

The stream on hesgoal didn't have any replays or the insert you mentioned, but there was no commentary. The picture quality was really poor, so I'm glad I got it for free.

19 hours ago, East Kent Jag II said:

There will be no live commentary.  Dunfermline refused permission for this!!.  No live stream for me.  I'll  follow it on the BBC.

Screenshot_20210807-141818_Chrome.jpg

SPFL meeting to discuss a point raised by PTFC.

I think we can expect to see how this one pans out. I wouldn't even be surprised if the 3 points ended up getting awarded to Dunfermline.

• Like 1