Any players we might lose

fenski

Given our relative lack of success in recent years, we've got used to their being little interest in our players from teams above us. But something I heard today made me wonder if we might be at risk of losing a player or two before the window closes.

Hope not because we can I'll afford it...

7 hours ago, fenski said:

Given our relative lack of success in recent years, we've got used to their being little interest in our players from teams above us. But something I heard today made me wonder if we might be at risk of losing a player or two before the window closes.

Did you hear it from someone who read the Evening Times article? :thinking:

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/19496646.ian-mccall-still-searching-partick-thistles-balance-ahead-dunfermline-clash/

8 hours ago, fenski said:

Who are we at risk of losing? 
most have 2 year deals left apart from Rudden who hopefully signs a new deal 

5 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Who are we at risk of losing? 
most have 2 year deals left apart from Rudden who hopefully signs a new deal 

I wouldn't put great faith in length of contracts. For all we know a few could be on low trigger clauses. I'd put more faith in the manager having assembled (assembling) a squad that want to be at Firhill. Besides looking thru the squad there doesn't appear to be any players that would be attracting the type of club who would be paying transfer fees.