Scottish Cup Pop Up 2021/22

BowenBoys

Scottish Cup Pop Up 2020/21

113 TEAMS  /  112 MATCHES  /  9 ROUNDS  /  267 DAYS

The  world's most popular sports prediction competition is back. For the first time ever I've got my act together in time to capture every single match of this season's Scottish Cup.

Can Auld Jag repeat his success of  last season? Will jaggy produce a repeat of his last gasp Euro's victory? Or are you a champion in waiting? 

Select the teams that will make it through to the next round.

In the early rounds you can freely select any team. From Round 5 you can only select teams that you picked in the previous round.

Selection Points

One point for each correct selection in the Preliminary Round. This will increase by one point in each successive round. Therefore, a correct selection in the Final is worth nine points.

Seeding Points

Teams are seeded according to the league that they play in. There are 6 groups - Premiership; Championship; League One; League Two; Highland/Lowland leagues; East of Scotland/South of Scotland/West of Scotland/North Caledonian & SJFA leagues.
Additional points will be awarded if your selected team knocks out a team from a higher group. This will come into effect in Round 1.

• Like 1

Preliminary Round fixtures

37 teams from the East of Scotland/South of Scotland/West of Scotland/North Caledonian & SJFA leagues are entered into this season's competition. 15 of these have drawn a bye into Round 1.

Linlithgow Rose   v   Banks O’Dee    
Burntisland Shipyard   v   Dalkeith Thistle    
Newton Stewart   v   Coldstream    
Irvine Meadow   v   Musselburgh Athletic    
Dundonald Bluebell   v   Penicuik Athletic    
Preston Athletic   v   Threave Rovers    
Hawick Royal Albert United   v   Golspie Sutherland    
Blackburn United   v   Easthouses Lily Miners Welfare    
Tynecastle   v   Girvan    
Jeanfield Swifts   v   Whitehill Welfare    
Dunbar United   v   Broxburn Athletic

Ties to be played on Saturday 28 August

Post your selections below. To make it easy, post h or a for each fixture as a single string of letters eg hahahahahah. Please check there are 11 letters before posting.

Deadline for entries 7pm, Friday 27 August

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BowenBoys said:

Preliminary Round fixtures

37 teams from the East of Scotland/South of Scotland/West of Scotland/North Caledonian & SJFA leagues are entered into this season's competition. 15 of these have drawn a bye into Round 1.

Linlithgow Rose   v   Banks O’Dee    
Burntisland Shipyard   v   Dalkeith Thistle    
Newton Stewart   v   Coldstream    
Irvine Meadow   v   Musselburgh Athletic    
Dundonald Bluebell   v   Penicuik Athletic    
Preston Athletic   v   Threave Rovers    
Hawick Royal Albert United   v   Golspie Sutherland    
Blackburn United   v   Easthouses Lily Miners Welfare    
Tynecastle   v   Girvan    
Jeanfield Swifts   v   Whitehill Welfare    
Dunbar United   v   Broxburn Athletic

Ties to be played on Saturday 28 August

Post your selections below. To make it easy, post h or a for each fixture as a single string of letters eg hahahahahah. Please check there are 11 letters before posting.

Deadline for entries 7pm, Friday 27 August

hhahahhhhaa

When I was a boy, there was nothing more boring than the United, City, Athletic and the like. The exotic for me, so  Crewe, Aston, Crystal , St Mirren, etc, and of course,  Thistle! So I've gone for the most exotically named clubs, and guesses for the others

H  H  H  H  H  H  A  A A A  A

Easthouses Lily Miners Welfare for the Cup!!

4 hours ago, East Kent Jag II said:

When I was a boy, there was nothing more boring than the United, City, Athletic and the like. The exotic for me, so  Crewe, Aston, Crystal , St Mirren, etc, and of course,  Thistle! So I've gone for the most exotically named clubs, and guesses for the others

H  H  H  H  H  H  A  A A A  A

Easthouses Lily Miners Welfare for the Cup!!

Yes, that would  be my approach too. Easthouses Lily Miners Welfare v Dundonald Bluebell in the final.

• Like 1