Away to Arbroath

I suppose it will be hard to drop anyone from the Pars game. McCall has said after the Hastie and Akinola signings they will need to work hard to get in the team first so I don't see any changes. The midfield 4 and front 2 are the best 'front 6' in the league,  we need a big game from the big keeper tomorrow. 

Stone

McKenna

Mayo

Holt

Foster

Turner

Docherty

Banzo

Tiff

Graham

Rudden.

Meant to say, does anyone know if the Arbroath stream is that pixellot nonsense? I'm sure it was when I found a stream for their game with St J last week and the camera kept zooming away from goals to a baldy guy while the pens were in place, but checking their highlights on youtube it looks like a normal camera? cheers

31 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

With less than 18 hours to kick off surprised that nobody has had a go at naming a starting 11...

Well I had a go earlier in thread admittedly before we signed Akinola. He'll maybe just make the bench. Hastie likewise.

Stone

McKenna-Mayo-Holt-Foster

Turner-Docherty-Bannigan-Tiffoney

Graham-Rudden

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett

11 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Well I had a go earlier in thread admittedly before we signed Akinola. He'll maybe just make the bench. Hastie likewise.

Stone

McKenna-Mayo-Holt-Foster

Turner-Docherty-Bannigan-Tiffoney

Graham-Rudden

Pretty much concur..looking for a workmanlike three points,clean sheet ,Graham brace and the Bunnet’s bunnet blown into the North Sea.

12 hours ago, jags on tour said:

Meant to say, does anyone know if the Arbroath stream is that pixellot nonsense? I'm sure it was when I found a stream for their game with St J last week and the camera kept zooming away from goals to a baldy guy while the pens were in place, but checking their highlights on youtube it looks like a normal camera? cheers

They started with the pixellot camera but changed to a proper camera at some point last season. 

Not sure if they've went back or not. 

On 8/18/2021 at 10:24 AM, exiledjag said:

I have a copy of the declaration  and the reading of the document suggests the concept  of a King serving the people (and not the other way round) was driven by the Scottish Nobles and the Church. I have no doubt RTB colluded but not sure it was his idea. 

Further reading also indicates The  that the declaration, a revolutionary document for its time, was written with the Pope and the Hierarchy of the  Catholic Church  intended as the main recipients. The purpose of the document was to persuade the Pope to lift the excommunication of Scotland. 

King Edward of England was the main advocate of excommunication which he thought would isolate and therefore weaken Scotland in Europe. 

Today the ame strategy is called Brexit and for Edward read Boris  - nothing much changes!! 

Now, you see, no offence to OF fans who I'm sure are nice folks at times but I really suspect that you're not going to get this level of discussion on the Easter1916 or KingBillyisGreat chat forums.

2 hours ago, redandyellowallover said:

They started with the pixellot camera but changed to a proper camera at some point last season. 

Not sure if they've went back or not. 

I really hope they haven't gone back to that. I've just forked out 13 quid and don't want to spend the time watching the camera shift to the many, many seagulls at Gayfield, thinking it's the baw.

Come on the Jags. Really looking forward to this one and hoping for a win but suspect we may be looking at a 'gritty, hard-fought, draw in difficult conditions' ( copyright Chick Young).