Non-season ticket holders

Thornwood Jag

On 8/18/2021 at 1:41 PM, Thornwood Jag said:

Any straws in the wind as to when non-season ticket holders will be able  to get into Firhill? Can't see anything from the club on this. Maybe I've missed it?

From the official site. Morton ticketing update. Purchasing before matchday can be done 3 ways,online,by phone or visiting the executive offices at Firhill. Ticket sales on matchday, will be online only. Ticket sales for away fans will be dealt with by Morton. There will be no cash gates on matchday.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Auld Jag said:

From the official site. Morton ticketing update. Purchasing before matchday can be done 3 ways,online,by phone or visiting the executive offices at Firhill. Ticket sales on matchday, will be online only. Ticket sales for away fans will be dealt with by Morton. There will be no cash gates on matchday.

I guess it is what it is, but that seems like a dumb ruling to me. People could easily queue in a line outside the stadium (in the open air) for a ticket, but that isn't allowed, whereas presumably people will be able to mill around and queue inside (in an enclosed space) for a pie or bovril? Or is there no catering? 

Edited by Jaggernaut

10 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

I guess it is what it is, but that seems like a dumb ruling to me. People could easily queue in a line outside the stadium (in the open air) for a ticket, but that isn't allowed, whereas presumably people will be able to mill around and queue inside (in an enclosed space) for a pie or bovril? Or is there no catering? 

Catering is open. For the 1st couple of games cash and card payments allowed - then card only.