V-Passports at Firhill?

Ferris Bueller

1 hour ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

My nephew school has stopped everything.

Mate is deputy head and says they struggle to manage the constant changes.

Mate works at Strathclyde and they are bringing back students.

Interesting about your nephew's school, I thought masks at least were a national policy.

Knew about Strathclyde and I approve, I thnk they should.

Was surprised Glasgow are sticking to lectures by Zoom (tutorials are live, thankfully) when the union discos are rammed every night for Freshers' Week.

33 minutes ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

A correction on Strathclyde.  They are in halls. In the new Union. Pubs and clubs.  But no lectures.

Interesting; no. 1 son has a pal starting at Strathclyde who told him he is getting in-person lectures.

Maybe it depends on the size of class; that seems to be the policy at Glasgow, from what a mate who works there told me.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Anniesland Jag said:

You still need vaccine passport or negative PCR test to get into Denmark so some restrictions still in place, think Norway is still the same .

Same as you need a passport to enter these countries, but once in no masks, distancing, Vpassports or restrictions of numbers. Hopefully the start of everyone getting back to Normal. 

• Like 1

Sooooo currently in Mannheim in Germany.

No check of vaccination passport at border or pre/post test needed for flying.

Vaccination passport needed to eat inside a restaurant but not outside under cover. 
Currently you can get a fast test for free in the street if your not vaccinated to get access to a bar/restaurant but all testing will start to be charged from end of November