Partick Thistle Go Ballistic. Caley are Atrocious

partickthedog

1 hour ago, joe the driver said:

Rankers playing in Perth at 12-30, road works at Keir Roundabout, Dunblane, the joys of being a coach driver.

Lunch stop at Aviemore may need to be cut short.

At least the days when there might be 20,000 or so of them clogging up the roads for a game in Perth are long gone. The ground only holds 10,000 or so, and around half of the crowd will probably be from around Perth and further north.

16 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

At least the days when there might be 20,000 or so of them clogging up the roads for a game in Perth are long gone. The ground only holds 10,000 or so, and around half of the crowd will probably be from around Perth and further north.

The ones further north will be Rankers supporters

3 hours ago, joe the driver said:

Rankers playing in Perth at 12-30, road works at Keir Roundabout, Dunblane, the joys of being a coach driver.

Lunch stop at Aviemore may need to be cut short.

It took me 45 minutes to get through the road works at Dumblane the Saturday we were playing Arbroath,if I had known about them I would have cut off at Stirling then on to Bridge Of Allan.Just an idea...

57 minutes ago, Jimmy McD said:

It took me 45 minutes to get through the road works at Dumblane the Saturday we were playing Arbroath,if I had known about them I would have cut off at Stirling then on to Bridge Of Allan.Just an idea...

going to Arbroath, I cut off at the "Prudential Roundabout" and went west past Blair Drummond, through Doune and back out at the other side of Dunblane.

Bit of irrelevant trivia: I have a flat in the Museum Hall in Bridge of Allan. Bought it years ago 'cos I worked at Stirling Uni, but the main reason was that the Beatles played there in 1963! If I sold it I'd probably get more from a Japanese buyer than one in Britain!

Anyway, please stay on the motorway up to Dunblane roundabout. What used to be a quiet wee main road through BofA is now sometimes a nightmare of lorries, caravans, motorbikes, coaches, cars,... and the occasional horse.

2 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Bit of irrelevant trivia: I have a flat in the Museum Hall in Bridge of Allan. Bought it years ago 'cos I worked at Stirling Uni, but the main reason was that the Beatles played there in 1963! If I sold it I'd probably get more from a Japanese buyer than one in Britain!

Anyway, please stay on the motorway up to Dunblane roundabout. What used to be a quiet wee main road through BofA is now sometimes a nightmare of lorries, caravans, motorbikes, coaches, cars,... and the occasional horse.

What does "The Occasional Horse" look like the rest of the time?

• Haha 1