Partick Thistle Go Ballistic. Caley are Atrocious

partickthedog

7 minutes ago, dougie247 said:

Do we have any loans left at all? Sneddon is a ******* disaster

I had no idea why Sneddon got a new deal, though sadly stone doesn’t seem much better.

I get the impression there’s some who think Sneddon who can do no wrong- and I would have to ask has he really improved for someone who has been here for over 4 years 

Had chances to score a second before they equalised. Need to be a bit more ruthless at times (which is weird thing to say considering the number of goals we have scored this season). 

Missing the composure that Bell and Brownlie bring. Hopefully Hendrie can push Foster as I think he's had it too easy in that position. 

Big issue is the keeper. I'm annoyed at McCall even thinking that two young inexperienced keepers was the way to go. Especially since the GK is supposed to instil confidence in the back line. When Halliwell was flapping about, McCall was quick enough to bring in Fox. He really needs to look again as we could easily drop 15pts this season just on mistakes. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Nuff said about the keeper. Ok he's supposed to instill confidence in his defence but the captain is supposed to inspire the whole team. Docherty was woeful today. Bullied off the ball, misplaced passes. Inspired panic.

You can't say that about McCall's blue eyed boy!

4 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

I had no idea why Sneddon got a new deal, though sadly stone doesn’t seem much better.

I get the impression there’s some who think Sneddon who can do no wrong- and I would have to ask has he really improved for someone who has been here for over 4 years 

I was also surprised Sneddon got a new deal, even though he did well enough in the last 9 games he played in last season. I thought we would have signed a more experienced keeper to challenge him this season, not a younger inexperienced one. I feel we have good enough cover in most other positions in the team to get into the top 4. Keeper is the one concern for me.