Partick Thistle Go Ballistic. Caley are Atrocious

partickthedog

5 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

Graham’s miss was awful.  But Graham has played a big part in us winning games 

can’t say the same about Sneddon.  We beat QOS in spite of his terrible blunder for the first. Didn’t play against the pars. Against Morton he didn’t have a save to make.

same in our great unbeaten run of games last season in the likes of Clyde game we won 2-0,  Montrose 5-0, Falkirk 5-0 etc etc he really didn’t have much to do especially in comparison to what Brian Graham was doing at the other end.   

I didn’t hear you complain either when stone was dropped because of his howlers.

No I am not specifically supporting Sneddon.  Keepers in general cost a goal if they make a mistake and get hounded. Outfield players on the other hand don’t,if they make a wrong decision. The same measures should be used.

1 hour ago, Anniesland Jag said:

Jeez,,having now watched the highlights we could very easily have been three up before imploding . Graham’s sitter seemed to stem from him hesitating on first touch thinking he was offside…basic error for a striker .

In addition, Sneddon makes a decent save from the back header when 0-1 and whilst not faultless for the 1st Inverness goal, I don't think he's the main culprit. As for the 2nd, well there is no defence for that! 

26 minutes ago, Aliballibee said:

In addition, Sneddon makes a decent save from the back header when 0-1 and whilst not faultless for the 1st Inverness goal, I don't think he's the main culprit. As for the 2nd, well there is no defence for that! 

The defending for the Broadfoot goal was pitiful. Nobody tackled. Nobody closed down. Nobody charged down.

I was also worried how easily Mayo was shrugged aside by the big striker, similar to the rag dolling the Arbroath boy gave him. He needs to man up or be dropped. Perhaps Hendrie will replace Mayo with Holt back to CB.

He needs to stick with Sneddon.  Hopefully he'll have learned from his howler. Stone had 2 howlers in 15 minutes!

3 minutes ago, Weebaw1 said:

The defending for the Broadfoot goal was pitiful. Nobody tackled. Nobody closed down. Nobody charged down.

I was also worried how easily Mayo was shrugged aside by the big striker, similar to the rag dolling the Arbroath boy gave him. He needs to man up or be dropped. Perhaps Hendrie will replace Mayo with Holt back to CB.

He needs to stick with Sneddon.  Hopefully he'll have learned from his howler. Stone had 2 howlers in 15 minutes!

Sneddon had a complete howler against QOS or have you forgotten?  If stone was rightfully dropped for his howlers so should Sneddon be

4 hours ago, Anniesland Jag said:

Jeez,,having now watched the highlights we could very easily have been three up before imploding . Graham’s sitter seemed to stem from him hesitating on first touch thinking he was offside…basic error for a striker .

One of the CT players did something similar.  I don’t get why they don’t just play on and make it look innocuous.  Linesmen have multiple missed calls her game - law of averages will eventually be in the player’s favor!

On 9/12/2021 at 8:35 PM, jaggy said:

Sneddon has previous for what he did at the 2nd goal. Can't remember who it was against but he did something very similar at Firhill maybe 2 or 3 years ago.  The part I find strange is that he misjudged the through ball, but he never even put his arms up to try to do something about, just ran straight past it. Maybe those behind our goal (albeit from a distance) might have had a better angle to see why.

Very worrying that our so-called 'best 2 midfielders in the division' have been bossed in the last 2 away games.

Jaggy. This is nothing to do with the Inverness game. Playing Scrabble just there on the phone against an unknown opponent.  16 points down with only 4 letters left. A rather unpromising 2 Gs, an A and a J. Cannot see anything, but then spot a spare Y lurking in the bottom right corner.  Straight in there with JAGGY to win by 3.