Rovers v Thistle

Albert's Ghost

1 minute ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Three defeats on the spin to teams we would be fighting for top 4. Not good enough for top 4. This playersay be a top 4 squad, but the manager and coaching staff aren't.

I think the quality of the squad is seriously over-estimated. They all get hyped up when they arrive, but they are extremely  average players..... which is why they are playing for us and not better teams.

Mcglynn must love playing McCall-  no matter what squad he has he always gets the better of him.

a few of our experienced players need a long  hard look at themselves too.  Docherty, Foster, Graham have been awful recently and can’t claim they are young players settling in. Time for Hendrie to get a chance over foster

Was delighted when we signed Cammy Smith but has been completely woeful since he came in

We didn’t kick on they simply sat back and thought the game was over. I think Docherty is overrated and should be benched for a while. Foster gives his all but is it good enough, not recently, and he has been luck to stay on the park with a couple of petulant kicks at players when we are losing, another for the bench. I just like to see us go through the middle more, or if we go wide get to the bye line, floaty crosses are a waste of time.