PTFC Accounts - 31st May 2021

Fawlty Towers

3 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

The £518k “other operating income” on the accounts, do we know if this was a loan from 3BC?  And if so would it need repaying at the share handover in 3 or 4 months?

I don’t think it would be income if it had to be repaid.  Could it be the Covid grant and or the funds from Hearts for legal costs ?

2 hours ago, Lenziejag said:

I don’t think it would be income if it had to be repaid.  Could it be the Covid grant and or the funds from Hearts for legal costs ?

A soft loan (charge) would come under that in these kind of accounts, I can’t see us getting that sort of cash for COVID grant and/or legal fees (I’d imagine Budge just took the invoice). 

7 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

A soft loan (charge) would come under that in these kind of accounts, I can’t see us getting that sort of cash for COVID grant and/or legal fees (I’d imagine Budge just took the invoice). 

Don’t know what a soft loan is, but pretty sure that would be in the balance sheet as opposed to the profit and loss. The increase from the previous year is about 300K - I guess £150K for Covid Grant. Did we get any transfer income directly or sell on income ?

Edited by Lenziejag