Jags v Pars

Garscube Road End 2

56 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

I assume that Holt is out  for this. So the only change would be Mckenna at right back and Foster to left back. With two huge victories in the last games it is sensible to go with same team. 

Listening to the interview with Alan Archibald on Jagzone, Holt had  stitches inserted, but doesn't have concussion. Archie said he will be in the squad for the game.

Personally speaking, after eight or so stitches in a gash, I'd be surprised if he did play at all. Eight days is not long enough for a wound like that to heal.

Can we adopt the same cautious approach in terms of expectations for the game as we did last week? 
With the 71 events surrounding the game, Dunfermline bottom of the league etc I’d be delighted with a 1.0 victory.  Anything else a bonus.... particularly if it was 4.1 for the Jags :thumbsup2: Anyway, back to caution :secret:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAG1970 said:

Can we adopt the same cautious approach in terms of expectations for the game as we did last week? 
With the 71 events surrounding the game, Dunfermline bottom of the league etc I’d be delighted with a 1.0 victory.  Anything else a bonus.... particularly if it was 4.1 for the Jags :thumbsup2: Anyway, back to caution :secret:

If only we had a Rae, McQuade, Lawrie and Bone playing for us.

I thought Dunfermline looked good against us in the league cup game and i am really surprised how bad they have been in the league. They have picked up some draws recently so seem to be getting some confidence back. Just hope they don't get their first league win tomorrow. Dug out my league cup winners scarf for this game.

004.JPG

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

I thought Dunfermline looked good against us in the league cup game and i am really surprised how bad they have been in the league. They have picked up some draws recently so seem to be getting some confidence back. Just hope they don't get their first league win tomorrow. Dug out my league cup winners scarf for this game.

004.JPG

Matching balaclava, AJ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Deboy said:

Why does the match day information email contain ads for 2 SNP politicians,  particularly as one has been accused of sexual harassment?

Club should be non political 

The club has always carried messages of support from MSPs and MPs from different political parties….Maryhill just happens to have currently an SNP MP and an SNP MSP as it’s democratically mandated representatives .There may be other MSPs on Glasgow regional list but guess the line might be drawn at “first past the post” .

I’ve been to games right across the UK an nearly everywhere there’s a message from a local MP saying roughly the same thing. For years our programme carried adverts for Lab MPs and I don’t recall that causing any offence. 
By making a comment, you are  bringing  party politics into it . In fact, the club and  the politicians are simply behaving the way they always have with politeness and dignity.

Edited by stillresigned