Big Announcement

javeajag

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2022 at 1:55 PM, Fawlty Towers said:

2022 - the year Partick Thistle becomes fan owned. You can sign up to become a member of The Jags Foundation here:

https://thejagsfoundation.co.uk/sign-up/

The AGM is scheduled for April so the more people signed up by then the better.

I’m assuming by April we will have a clear time frame for the transfer of shares and property. I’d imagine that most legalities and due diligence etc have been completed by now. 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

Update of sorts, surprisingly only 400 contributing. Would like to see more dates or substance as to when things will move on, seems (to me) it’s stalling slightly 

https://thejagsfoundation.co.uk/the-jags-foundation-update-18th-jan/

I think a lot of people are of a mind that they will sign up nearer the time but with the AGM in April it would be good to get more people signed up for that.

I would urge anyone with any questions or points to get in touch with them, I have on several occasions and always had an informative response.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

I think a lot of people are of a mind that they will sign up nearer the time but with the AGM in April it would be good to get more people signed up for that.

I would urge anyone with any questions or points to get in touch with them, I have on several occasions and always had an informative response.

I’d hope they could inform us, proposed date for due diligence, handover of shares, 1st elections, hand over of ground etc prior to then. It’s stalling at moment 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

That was the way I was thinking. Plus I'm a born procrastinator. Even so as I was always going to sign up I managed to get round to doing so last night.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

I’d hope they could inform us, proposed date for due diligence, handover of shares, 1st elections, hand over of ground etc prior to then. It’s stalling at moment 

Also be good to know which third party firm is doing the due diligence, and an explanation for why it's not a conflict of interest to have the Chair of the Foundation on the Board of the club prior to completion of the due diligence and share transfer. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Ghost said:

Also be good to know which third party firm is doing the due diligence, and an explanation for why it's not a conflict of interest to have the Chair of the Foundation on the Board of the club prior to completion of the due diligence and share transfer. 

That’s a very good point regarding conflict of interest 

On 1/18/2022 at 10:21 PM, Fawlty Towers said:

Mailed them a few days ago, regarding timescale and due diligence but as yet no response 

On 1/28/2022 at 6:10 PM, Fawlty Towers said:

I’ve mailed them to see if this can be streamed for Nomads, but this mail like my last has went unanswered. I’m rapidly losing faith and approaching removing my subscription unless things start moving on and communication actually occurs

20 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

I’ve mailed them to see if this can be streamed for Nomads, but this mail like my last has went unanswered. I’m rapidly losing faith and approaching removing my subscription unless things start moving on and communication actually occurs

Hi, seeing this prompted me to contact the Jags Foundation about the possibility of the meeting being streamed and here is the response I received:

Thanks for your email. We hope we'll be able to see you in person on the night. In the event that you cannot attend, we will be recording the event in order that those who can't attend can keep up to date with things.
We would ask that any questions you have to ask are submitted via email in advance to ensure we can respond to these accordingly.

Kind regards,

The Jags Foundation

5 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Hi, seeing this prompted me to contact the Jags Foundation about the possibility of the meeting being streamed and here is the response I received:

Thanks for your email. We hope we'll be able to see you in person on the night. In the event that you cannot attend, we will be recording the event in order that those who can't attend can keep up to date with things.
We would ask that any questions you have to ask are submitted via email in advance to ensure we can respond to these accordingly.

Kind regards,

The Jags Foundation

They must be reading as I got 2 emails today

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Whilst we are really looking forward to welcoming you all to our info evening,we are acutely aware of the impending weather situation
We will have a "pitch inspection" at noon and make a final decision.If you have already decided you can’t attend, could you let us know by email [email protected]