Big Announcement

javeajag

3 hours ago, Jordanhill Jag said:

Whilst I agree its a strange position - the names dont really matter - everyone knows the position of who is who - its not getting the Shares Transferred 

Totally agree JJ. Some things really don’t matter. 

Whoever is elected, in your speech tomorrow remember to thank your mum, her second cousin, the local postman, the avocado, 16 penguins from the zoo and Ja …. ……

…...oops I nearly named her there. Remember girls & boys, don’t make your speech too personal

Edited by sandy

24 minutes ago, sandy said:

Whoever is elected, in your speech tomorrow remember to thank your mum, her second cousin, the local postman, the avocado, 16 penguins from the zoo and Jac …. ……

…...ffs I nearly named her there. Remember girls & boys, don’t make your speech too personal

What? No porridge?

Just a quick and I hope final title update. The application for registration of title to Firhill Main Stand & Bing (Title Number GLA205256) has been successfully processed and title no longer stands in the name of Three Black Cats Limited, but is now in the name of The Partick Thistle Football Club Ltd. The date of entry was 29th April 2022 and the date of registration of title was 18th May 2022. 

No consideration is specified and there is no security over the property. 

1 minute ago, sandy said:

All, just be grateful that  @Garscube Road End @sandy and @gianlucatoni were not standing in the TJF election. 

Eh? I' have romped it. Took over the shares. Booted Liw out. Sacked ALL the management team. Appointed Mourinho and lead us to absolute glory as Champions League Winners in 3 years.

2 hours ago, sandy said:

All, just be grateful that  @Garscube Road End @sandy and @gianlucatoni were not standing in the TJF election. 

I'm afraid that I don't have the requisite business experience to join the cultured elite on the ballot paper and I don't suffer fools gladly - unless you want a few lectures about subject matter ranging from Ohms' Law to the Schwartzchild radius of black hole (still awake?) - tried teaching a fair few Jags fans ra fizziks including such luminaries like big Brian Welsh & hairbrained Alan Murray - with the emphasis on tried! - they weren't the most luminous stars in the universe if u know wot I mean sandy boy :thumbsup2:

Edited by gianlucatoni