Big Announcement

javeajag

Thanks for that again, Jaggy. Despite having signed up as a paid member I received no e mail re cancellation. Nothing on the Club website or more to the point nothing  on the jags Foundation website to inform of cancellation. If it hadn't been for your post on here I would likely have been making a 70+ mile round trip for heehaw. Personally I wouldn't consider this "good communication"

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

Thanks for that again, Jaggy. Despite having signed up as a paid member I received no e mail re cancellation. Nothing on the Club website or more to the point nothing  on the jags Foundation website to inform of cancellation. If it hadn't been for your post on here I would likely have been making a 70+ mile round trip for heehaw. Personally I wouldn't consider this "good communication"

That’s poor indeed

4 hours ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I haven’t received a mail only saw in Twitter  it was canceled 

I don’t think this will happen. We are over 2 years into this and have basically Zero information, no timescale, no plan. I’m thinking this call off may be a blessing from those on board, but my gut is telling me this is just going to disappear into the distance like The Jags Trust, The Thistle Trust, McParland park, TAG, and RealScottishFootball. Maybe hoping promotion hides it.

I will probably stay contributing till end of March, but if no further progress then I’m out.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

I don’t think this will happen. We are over 2 years into this and have basically Zero information, no timescale, no plan. I’m thinking this call off may be a blessing from those on board, but my gut is telling me this is just going to disappear into the distance like The Jags Trust, The Thistle Trust, McParland park, TAG, and RealScottishFootball. Maybe hoping promotion hides it.

I will probably stay contributing till end of March, but if no further progress then I’m out.

I was thinking the same, and was disappointed about the call off as I was hoping for more info. With hindsight it could probably have gone ahead

47 minutes ago, jaggy said:

I was thinking the same, and was disappointed about the call off as I was hoping for more info. With hindsight it could probably have gone ahead

I’m hoping a “Press Release” email is being composed to say where exactly they are on this takeover. Reading back on all the updates all I see is folk joining and meetings being held, but nothing else that’s been communicated.

A simple email update will (1) alleviate some fears (2) remove some of the questions at the rearranged Q&A 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, elevenone said:

Meeting re-arranged for this Wednesday 7pm start, same venue.  Email just in.  Advice to be there for 6.30pm.

No email. Clearly I’ve fallen off their lists. They should really communicate more widely to all Jags fans if they are serious about engagement

4 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

Hope you can provide a brief feedback for us Nomads 

Hi. The event was recorded and the powerpoint (Gary Galdwell not present) will be put on the website. It is hoped both will be available in the next 48 hours.

I won't go through everything as I think it will be better to wait until others have heard the same things but just in general I thought it was overall a positive meeting but that does not disguise the fact that TJF need to get the supporter base more engaged (and that was acknowledged) and not everyone will get what they want.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Hi. The event was recorded and the powerpoint (Gary Galdwell not present) will be put on the website. It is hoped both will be available in the next 48 hours.

I won't go through everything as I think it will be better to wait until others have heard the same things but just in general I thought it was overall a positive meeting but that does not disguise the fact that TJF need to get the supporter base more engaged (and that was acknowledged) and not everyone will get what they want.

Thanks how was the turn out?