Subscribe To Mailshot

Fawlty Towers

8 hours ago, Fawlty Towers said:

I have seen a few people comment on the lack of a matchday programme, remember to subscribe so you can receive the matchday mailshot:

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/keep-up-to-date-with-all-things-thistle/

My Dad was wandering about the concourse on Saturday looking for a programme, can you not buy one at the game anymore?

3 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

My Dad was wandering about the concourse on Saturday looking for a programme, can you not buy one at the game anymore?

Not at the moment. I don't know if that will change once various restrictions disappear (or if new owners decide they want a return to a printed version).

1 hour ago, Fawlty Towers said:

Not at the moment. I don't know if that will change once various restrictions disappear (or if new owners decide they want a return to a printed version).

I’m not sure what restrictions (except finance) have on it, I can buy a pie or a halftime draw ticket at game, I can be handed a (informative) leaflet from the Jags Foundation in the concourse before the game. The whole appeal of a program is to read it waiting for the game to start or at halftime.

I hope (especially for older fans) this decision is reviewed 

7 hours ago, Norgethistle said:

I’m not sure what restrictions (except finance) have on it, I can buy a pie or a halftime draw ticket at game, I can be handed a (informative) leaflet from the Jags Foundation in the concourse before the game. The whole appeal of a program is to read it waiting for the game to start or at halftime.

I hope (especially for older fans) this decision is reviewed 

In total agreement with you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaggernaut said:

I wonder if in decades to come, instead of matchday programmes collectors will have gigabytes of electronic mailshots, some of which will no longer be readable on computers of the future. Maybe they'll be offered for sale on whatever will pass for eBay when those days come.

Kinda like the old cigarette cards

1992199454_Jagsmisc55.jpg.0aeea762e055611428698df06f7e81b3.jpg545234093_cig67.jpg.a8a7796b8a461fb45948e5a2e95809f9.jpg

Edited by lady-isobel-barnett