Saturday v Accies

thebiglemon

First goal as always will be important. We should look to start on the front foot and attack them from the off. If we can go ahead early, in the first 15 minutes or so we could be in for a big win. Reading the Accies fans comments on p & b they expect us to win easily, but that will only happen if we go in with the right attitude. I would expect the only change in our starting line up would be Mayo back in for McKenna. 

1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

First goal as always will be important. We should look to start on the front foot and attack them from the off. If we can go ahead early, in the first 15 minutes or so we could be in for a big win. Reading the Accies fans comments on p & b they expect us to win easily, but that will only happen if we go in with the right attitude. I would expect the only change in our starting line up would be Mayo back in for McKenna. 

I agree with this. Though not fussed if McCall sticks with McKenna (to give Mayo a rest).

As for the result I predict it will not be 6-1.

I am sure (as any Jags fan can be) that we will win. However that depends on whether or not, as has been commented on in another thread, that the pitch is in a condition which suits our passing game.

I am sure that Hamilton will man mark Tiffany and subject us to what I think is now referred to as the 'high press'! If 

8 hours ago, jags on tour said:

I hope the boy Matheson plays at right back again, Tiff is currently 3/1 anytime for a goal! I'll go for 3-0 Jags, Tiff, Graham and Hastie!

Not sure why you think Hastie will be on the pitch. He currently seems to be our 9th ranked middle to front player behind in very approximate order: Tiffoney, Rudden, Graham, Turner, Smith, Murray, Gordon and McIver.