January Transfer Window

javeajag

5 hours ago, elevenone said:

The captain of their woman's team with 10 years at club and liaison officer have also called it a day at Raith.

Goodwillie is disgusting, fair play  to Val and their woman’s captain - I hope Gordon Brown and Ian Rankin boycott them too

Edited by sandy

5 minutes ago, sandy said:

Aye, just a “football decision”. Christ. At least Gordon Brown has now also condemned the move 

Basically saying" We asked you what you thought, you said no way. We said **** you, you are irrelevant.  Now give us your money and support our community club for signing a rapist"

• Like 1

I do not condone any form of violence whatsoever. I do think however that the reaction to goodwillie signing for Raith is over the top. He was not convicted in a criminal court as there was not enough evidence. He was convicted in a civil court and was fined £100k. That was the punishment given to him by society. He presumably has paid that. If he is remorseful for his actions surely he should then be allowed to get on with his life

6 minutes ago, ironfist said:

I do not condone any form of violence whatsoever. I do think however that the reaction to goodwillie signing for Raith is over the top. He was not convicted in a criminal court as there was not enough evidence. He was convicted in a civil court and was fined £100k. That was the punishment given to him by society. He presumably has paid that. If he is remorseful for his actions surely he should then be allowed to get on with his life

Part of if is that he has shown no remorse, but he is still found guilty of rape in a court 

11 minutes ago, ironfist said:

He apparently hasn't paid it as he declared himself bankrupt. 

38 minutes ago, ironfist said:

Him and Robertson were fined £100,000 so it was £50,000 each.  As GRE says though he hasn’t paid the fine