January Transfer Window

javeajag

3 minutes ago, Duke Gekantawa said:

This is a specific situation which we should only worry about if it happened (and the clear conflict would suggest we shouldn’t play him for those games)

Doubt Zak will be here at the end of January, in the position Dundee are in they need him in just now , pretty sure there will be some agreement sorted out .

3 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

At the end of the day, would you be worried if we faced Rudden next season ? I wouldn’t. Tunji would have him in his pocket.

While he has a fairly average goal scoring record with us, I think he brings more to the team than just that. But even so, in answer to your question, as he tends to score in bursts, it depends whether he is in a run of scoring.

8 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

He is also going to need a keeper. We won’t get another emergency loan and we have no one for the bench against United.

Just as you say that DD. I could be persuaded to come out of retirement to be Sneddon's back up. Wasn't known as ' the fleabag' for nothing you know. Or was that ' the cat'. Memory is a bit hazy.

• Haha 3

There have been two or three bids from other clubs as well as St Johnstone but nothing that I would look at,” said McCall. “Ultimately it won’t be my decision, it will be the board’s, but they will take my advice.

think we’ve made a mess of this and missed out on a decent fee

1 hour ago, dibble said:

There have been two or three bids from other clubs as well as St Johnstone but nothing that I would look at,” said McCall. “Ultimately it won’t be my decision, it will be the board’s, but they will take my advice.

Depends on what you think is a decent fee.

8 hours ago, dibble said:

McCall ****s it up ? Surely not

16 hours ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Just as you say that DD. I could be persuaded to come out of retirement to be Sneddon's back up. Wasn't known as ' the fleabag' for nothing you know. Or was that ' the cat'. Memory is a bit hazy.

It was ‘the cat with fleas’ 

4 hours ago, McCall Out said:

McCall ****s it up ? Surely not

Despite myself having roughly the same opinion regards McCall's managerial ability as yourself,I actually think he is only doing what is best for Thistle in getting a good price for an asset. Maybe he has pushed too hard, but that is only human.