Dunfermline cup game.

Auld Jag

1 1/2 hours to ko and still no match thread. This will be a difficult game we have played Dunfermline twice at Firhill this season and we have yet to beat them, lost 1 and drawn 1. Our form at home recently has not been as good as earlier in the season although we won last week, in a very dour game. Dunfermline have won their 2 games since Hughes has come in. Only prediction i will make for tonight is that the balaclava will be getting an outing tonight. :ph34r: :fan:

20 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

1 1/2 hours to ko and still no match thread. This will be a difficult game we have played Dunfermline twice at Firhill this season and we have yet to beat them, lost 1 and drawn 1. Our form at home recently has not been as good as earlier in the season although we won last week, in a very dour game. Dunfermline have won their 2 games since Hughes has come in. Only prediction i will make for tonight is that the balaclava will be getting an outing tonight. :ph34r: :fan:

Is it very windy or just cold?

3 minutes ago, a f kincaid said:

Anyone else just getting a clock counting down?  Where's the live stream?

Same here - see above screenshot - I thought they came on air about 15 mins before kick off. Did someone think the game kicked off at 8PM?

Now in just in-time

As a John Lambie Stand season ticket holder I did not even look at my ticket until the steward told me it was for the Jackie Husband Stand. Great view high above the halfway line, but no atmosphere. Is this a library?

Also deprived of the sight of Auld Jag’s balaclava.

Not a great game, though thought we steadily improved with Tiffoney and Turner both doing good work.