Thistle v Ayr Match Thread

elevenone

6 hours ago, elevenone said:

So not even a rookie but an established ref.  Beggars belief his performance.  I was three sheets to the wind after day in the Woody and in John Lambie stand and could still see how much of a stonewall pen that was.  One presumes he was sober and much closer to the incident?  

ps nice to have chat @Auld Jag and make sure that lucky balaclava is out for Sat.

Yes it was good to chat with you as well. Will have the balaclava with me on Saturday. :ph34r::fan:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, East Kent Jag II said:

I know  that it's being courteous to shake the ref and other officials hand, or fist bump after a game, but where they miss blatant offences, why not ignore them?  What do you say "Well played ref?"

I expect the club make injustices known in match reports,  but a public display of displeasure wouldn't go amiss.

You sometimes see managers heading right for refs as soon as the final whistle goes and it isn't to congratulate them on their performance in most cases.