Happy 2022

Auld Jag

Just under 10 hours of 2021 left in Scotland, but in other parts of the world it is already 2022. To every Thistle fan, player , members of our management team and anybody else at Firhill, a very happy, healthy and successful 2022. Let's hope we are all allowed back at Firhill soon. C'mon the Jags. :drink2::partyhat: :fan:

• Like 3

Very best wishes to all Jags fans, team  and office staff for a better, brighter and hopefully covid free 2022 …a special mention also to the tireless efforts of the ground and maintenance staff as well as the volunteers who keeping things going though thick and thin in these dark and uncertain times .

Mon the Jags…keep the faith ! .:fan:

Edited by Anniesland Jag

Happy new year to all of youse and all of yours!  The first transfer of the new window here in the US has been announced - trusted veteran midfielder Al Cahall is joining Myliver FC on a five-hour contract.

Good bit of business if I do say so myself.

Be safe and enjoy the celebrations!!!

Len/ChiThistle

• Haha 1

Good to see Richard Foster starring with Amy Macdonald on STV's Hogmanay show. He mentioned winning the Championship as one of his hopes for 2022.

Credits at the end included Camera : Ian McCall. Glad he didn't feel the need to make a public apology for the appearance of one of his players on TV.

5 hours ago, ChiThistle said:

Happy new year to all of youse and all of yours!  The first transfer of the new window here in the US has been announced - trusted veteran midfielder Al Cahall is joining Myliver FC on a five-hour contract.

Good bit of business if I do say so myself.

Be safe and enjoy the celebrations!!!

Len/ChiThistle

Will he be supplying ammunition to Bells, Morgan and J Daniels?

• Haha 1