Hamilton away 8/1/22

Auld Jag

Team has to find that really disheartening.  Plenty of chances to win —and it wouldn’t have mattered as much if Mayo didn’t give away a penalty.

Nice attack on the Accies goal at the end.  I can see why Graham had been subbed off by then but can’t help wondering if he would have got the winner for us there.

I don’t think a draw was a fair result - should have taken all 3.

Feel the result hinged on giving away a daft penalty. Plus points were that well thought out free kick. Rather too close to the penalty line to get an up & down shot in, so a clever move. Also our two up top combining for the 2nd goal. Most games I've been underwhelmed with the Graham/Rudden partnership but that was claas.

20 minutes ago, Fearchar said:

There's clearly an unresolved conflict there, dating at least from when they both spoke on camera. (McCall, who is media savvy, diverted attention from it to himself.)

I saw that interview two or three times but didn't read anything like that into it. Don't want to post Tommy Taylor's picture from today on Facebook without permission but it certainly shows two lads that don't appear to have any "unresolved conflict".