Supporters bus to Arbroath

crazy davie

33 minutes ago, BILL.H said:

Pitch inspection 1.30.

I can understand that come 3pm the game may be considered safe to go ahead but no thought is given for the traveling fans. Trains are already off, which will mean more folk taking to the road. Surely the SPFL have a duty of care or at least a moral concern for supporters. 

33 minutes ago, lady-isobel-barnett said:

I can understand that come 3pm the game may be considered safe to go ahead but no thought is given for the traveling fans. Trains are already off, which will mean more folk taking to the road. Surely the SPFL have a duty of care or at least a moral concern for supporters. 

Agree and if the SPFL don't have a duty of care for fans then they should. But of course the DPFL attitude will be -  its only PTFC fans whose club took them to court - so he'll mend them!

As I speak wind getting stronger! Should be game off!

1 hour ago, exiledjag said:

Agree and if the SPFL don't have a duty of care for fans then they should. But of course the DPFL attitude will be -  its only PTFC fans whose club took them to court - so he'll mend them!

As I speak wind getting stronger! Should be game off!

I’ve got wind too, but that’s maybe the cider