Friday in Fife, storm Eunice

thebiglemon

A win for us would see us up to 3rd for a few hours anyway and with Kilmarnock playing Raith Rovers a good chance we will be in the top 4 come Saturday night. But we need to take a good percentage of any chances we make to win this game.

My wife and mother in law are both called Eunice and apart with connection to them was a name i never heard a lot, until a few days ago now it is all over the news because of the storm.

1 hour ago, Auld Jag said:

A win for us would see us up to 3rd for a few hours anyway and with Kilmarnock playing Raith Rovers a good chance we will be in the top 4 come Saturday night. But we need to take a good percentage of any chances we make to win this game.

My wife and mother in law are both called Eunice and apart with connection to them was a name i never heard a lot, until a few days ago now it is all over the news because of the storm.

So. You are right in the middle of the storm?

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, partickthedog said:

I do recall going to Ross County away in the middle of Storm Barbara. Kept thinking the game would be called off, but in the end it turned out to be a great night, with Lindsay, Doolan and Erskine all at their best and scoring.

Suppose there’s the added ‘pressure’ of the telly, so maybe it will go ahead…

38 minutes ago, policemans whistle said:

Speaking to someone from the Fife Kingdom this morning snow only on high ground at this moment drizzle cold rain. So if game goes on and anybody is going rap up well or just watch it on the TV

I like this idea of a bit of rap to keep you warm. However, I'm a bit rubbish at finding all the right rhyming words while maintaining a continual flow of speech.