Jags v Hamilton

elevenone

Just now, partickthedog said:

I suppose some mitigation with players out and late changes, but those who are left are supposed to be first team players. No intelligence and no fight. No idea how we can score 2 goals.

Hopefully Big Wull has a corker of a half time team talk up his sleeve. 

Hopefully Big Wull has got his jotters.

On 3/17/2022 at 10:30 AM, elevenone said:

Hopefully not jinxing result with early match thread but I do have 100% record this season :happy2:.

Time to get that disaster in Greenock out of the system.  Hamilton 1 win in last 9 matches and we are unbeaten against em in previous 3 meetings this season so fingers crossed this continues.  Turner to start and maybe time to drop Smith.  2-1 Jags. :fan:

Forecast is 15 and sunny so ‘taps aff’ weather and hopefully we may even see a bit more green on the pitch.

You jinxed it. We know who to blame

Just now, thebiglemon said:

Stayed at home today 

Season is basically over: if we make the playoffs the cash will be welcome but getting through 6 games successfully is way beyond us.

Pitch also added to the general apathy 

Yeah. With the games that are coming up, I think we will slide away to a non season, in effect. And with Mayo out for next 2 games, it will be even more difficult. Akinola has been rank since he signed that extension.