Jags v Hamilton

elevenone

1 minute ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

Utterly embarrassing. We’ve papered over the cracks up until now. If we’re honest, most of last season was very poor and we won it kinda by default.

Afraid to say we’re going nowhere under McCall. Like the guy, but this isn’t getting better anytime soon. 

Yes. I am afraid McCall is getting found out for the fraud of a manager he is.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, elevenone said:

All emotional and rightly so and no one wants people to lose jobs but Jags bigger than any man and to echo other posters it is time for change in the dug out.  Unacceptable today.

Who do we bring in?

Genuinely can't name anyone.  Think we have over performed this season with my expectations exceeded massively. 

If we can get someone better great,  but bringing in one of the usual donkeys should not be considered 

Edited by thebiglemon

3 minutes ago, elevenone said:

All emotional and rightly so and no one wants people to lose jobs but Jags bigger than any man and to echo other posters it is time for change in the dug out.  Unacceptable today.

I would have agreed, if today had been in the context of a season being near the bottom of the league. There isn't any real justification to sack McCall this season.