Jags v Hamilton

elevenone

14 minutes ago, javeajag said:

Like who 

Rudden leaving and Graham + Tiffoney now injured has really cost us, Jakubiak and Alegria are diddies.

As someone has said - try to dig now for 4th and go for broke in a play off.

Edited by milhouse

5 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

McKenna, Smith, Crawford. Abject. And it hasn't just been this game has it? We have been poor for a while. 

Mmm not an overwhelming reason as to why today was so poor

6 minutes ago, milhouse said:

Rudden leaving and Graham + Tiffoney now injured has really cost us, Jakubiak and Alegria are diddies.

As someone has said - try to dig now for 4th and go for broke in a play off.

Rudden …..mmmmm

The directors and board I am Also getting angry at.

for the rumoured £40,000 we have got from Queen’s Park we have a decimated pitch that will cost £200000 to repair, has probably caused injuries to key players like Tiffoney and foster, has resulted in Saturday games moved to midweek dropping revenue further and seem to have done nothing to provide funds in January to strengthen the squad when every other club has

28 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

McKenna, Smith, Crawford. Abject. And it hasn't just been this game has it? We have been poor for a while. 

Smith has been dreadful - another fault if McCall’s is that certain players constantly get starts no matter how poor they play bannigan, Docherty etc(not that are poor always) but bar a couple of games Smith has been dreadful but barely dropped.

he should be released in the summer but I have no confidence in that being done

• Like 1

What I can’t get my head around is that on an awful pitch, we keep passing backwards and putting ourselves under pressure because the ball takes a couple of touches to control. Teams know that and press us, and almost all of the goals came from that today. Better to play the percentages game on that surface and press high to get the second ball. 

Tunji is an excellent players but his form has collapsed since that absurd red against Airdrie. 

• Like 2

As the score suggests we were dreadful. Started off bad and apart from a flurry just before they scored we did nothing. Vast improvement needed for Tuesday as i thought Dunfermline should have beaten Morton last night. Still in it for a play off place. Need to hope this is a one off non performance. 

3 minutes ago, Stephen1876 said:

What I can’t get my head around is that on an awful pitch, we keep passing backwards and putting ourselves under pressure because the ball takes a couple of touches to control. Teams know that and press us, and almost all of the goals came from that today. Better to play the percentages game on that surface and press high to get the second ball. 

Tunji is an excellent players but his form has collapsed since that absurd red against Airdrie. 

Hamilton played to the condition of the pitch whereas we tried to play a short passing game. Our problem was we couldn't play the ball lumped up the park because there weas no-one to win the ball in Hamilton's half.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Auld Jag said:

As the score suggests we were dreadful. Started off bad and apart from a flurry just before they scored we did nothing. Vast improvement needed for Tuesday as i thought Dunfermline should have beaten Morton last night. Still in it for a play off place. Need to hope this is a one off non performance

Problem is we're having too many one-offs.

Depleted squad and uninspiring performance from the remnants …looked like frightened wee boys today and deserved nothing less than a scudding  .Just hope this might be the catalyst  for a positive reaction  on Tuesday but without game changers  like Graham,Tiffoney and Foster I fear the worst and more of the same .Three shots today and none on target is another worrying statistic and trend .