V Dunfermline

fifexile

So, a chance to put Saturday behind us and reset for the run in and play offs against the bottom of the league or a repeat of Saturday (shudders!).

Who will be fit? Will we have a full bench? Only prediction is that Sneddon will start. I know he was at fault for couple of goals on Saturday but overall he has had a great season and made some crucial saves.

Having (almost) recovered, calmed down, and considered matters rationally, I’ve come to the conclusion that tomorrow is make or break.

If Tiff, Graham and Foster are back, this will make a huge difference. Holt to cb,

Smith, Tunji and Turner or Crawford out.

Back on track’

Big game for both teams. Dunfermline get at least a draw and they go 9th. I watched their game on Friday and thought they were unlucky not to win. For Thistle we need to see a positive reaction after that terrible result and performance on Saturday. A victory for us we go 3rd and 6 points ahead of Raith Rovers a draw we stay 4th and 4 points ahead of Raith. Hope the travelling fans have something to celebrate come the final whistle. C'mon the jags. :fan:

54 minutes ago, fifexile said:

So, a chance to put Saturday behind us and reset for the run in and play offs against the bottom of the league or a repeat of Saturday (shudders!).

Who will be fit? Will we have a full bench? Only prediction is that Sneddon will start. I know he was at fault for couple of goals on Saturday but overall he has had a great season and made some crucial saves.

Didn’t learn from the weekend. This thread has been started way too early.

Doomed !

A defeat  tonight would be a disaster for the remainder of our season, but as others have alluded to it wouldn’t be the biggest surprise in the world?

As ever, I haven’t a clue what to expect tonight and Saturday provided the salutary lesson required when football teams just turn up and expect to win as of right.