V Dunfermline

fifexile

Terrible. Looks like 11 players put on the pitch who have never seen each other before. No plan, no idea, no fight. Despite injuries, tiredness whatever, at least have some semblance of what you want to try to do. I have seen some shite over the years, all I ask is we play as a team, with some idea that the players are in some way working together. Feel sorry for those that travelled and paid money to sit through this.

1 minute ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Seems like a long list of bad decisions from Clueless McCall, Invisible Scally, and Emasculated Abject Archie have come home to roost. Starting a season with no experienced goalkeeper, and another loanee centre-back was bound to end badly. Couple that with the fact we sent Shea Gordon to QoS (who is still better than Crawford and Smith), and MacIver to Alloa (despite being better than the two loanees he gave his space); the management team have a sh!t lot to answer for. 

For me tonight has shown me one thing that I knew quite a while ago but didn't want to admit. McCall is at best a League One manager.  

I hardly think starting with an inexperienced  keeper and loanee CB has been much of an issue considering the number clean sheets kept this season. I agree re McIver and Gordon though

Just now, Duke Gekantawa said:

I hardly think starting with an inexperienced  keeper and loanee CB has been much of an issue considering the number clean sheets kept this season. I agree re McIver and Gordon though

Silly question. Can we get them back...? Even for the play offs ( gulp ) which is now looking a hard prospect based on this ! 

Just now, Duke Gekantawa said:

It is when things start to go badly. Sneddon looks very low on confidence, and ideally you would want a Paul Gallagher type who could step-up when that happens. 

36 minutes ago, jlsarmy said:

Can anyone tell me how Robbie Crawford is still on the park , so far off it it’s unbelievable.

The fact that Smith is always a starter despite doing nothing since the day he came here  has me lost for words.

lazy, easily brushed off the ball, no pace, looks uninterested but like Crawford can do no wrong 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

Said it before, we were the best of a very bad bunch last season. Good looking squad this season, but no plan B without key players. 
Sorry to say it, but clear out needed - McCall, Archie, Scally, Arthur… and Britton. Going nowhere.

Agreed

11 minutes ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

Said it before, we were the best of a very bad bunch last season. Good looking squad this season, but no plan B without key players. 
Sorry to say it, but clear out needed - McCall, Archie, Scally, Arthur… and Britton. Going nowhere.

Would you keep Jacqui Low

Unfortunately the turning point of our season has been losing Rudden, something doesn’t add up with that whole scenario. 
Our January loan signings have been shocking, I’d have taken 4th at the start of the season buts it’s been really Difficult watch us fall to bits and getting worse and worse. No Excuses of a pitch tonight either !!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

Playoff at what end of the table?!? This is freefall.

Would require Dunfermline to win each of their last 6 games, which I think is extremely unlikely, and for others to have form in the last 6 games they havn't had all season.

15 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Seems like a long list of bad decisions from Clueless McCall, Invisible Scally, and Emasculated Abject Archie have come home to roost. Starting a season with no experienced goalkeeper, and another loanee centre-back was bound to end badly. Couple that with the fact we sent Shea Gordon to QoS (who is still better than Crawford and Smith), and MacIver to Alloa (despite being better than the two loanees he gave his space to); the management team have a sh!t lot to answer for. 

For me tonight has shown me one thing that I knew quite a while ago but didn't want to admit. McCall is at best a League One manager.

Your being very lenient on some of the people behind the scenes- is Kenny Arthur not supposed to be earning a wage in improving Sneddons confidence?

are you happy with the off the field decisions presumably taken by the chairman and board about the pitch.  Don’t disagree with your comments about McCall etc but have serious questions that people behind the scenes such as the board of directors are not making catastrophic decisions for the club