V Dunfermline

fifexile

2 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Your being very lenient on some of the people behind the scenes- is Kenny Arthur not supposed to be earning a wage in improving Sneddons confidence?

are you happy with the off the field decisions presumably taken by the chairman and board about the pitch.  Don’t disagree with your comments about McCall etc but have serious questions that people behind the scenes such as the board of directors are not making catastrophic decisions for the club

I agree completely. I would love to see the end of the "joabs fur eh boys" culture at Thistle. I think Britton more than anyone has a lot to answer for. The board and coaching staff can share a taxi with him as far as I am concerned. 

2 minutes ago, JAGSMAN1968 said:

On the way back home from that. Absolutely shocking display   Didn’t look as if they had met before, let alone played football before 

playoffs? you’re having a laugh. 
maybe we can blame the pitch again

What the odds for at least 5 for killie on sat ?

Playoffs for second bottom maybe?

Killie is Friday night mate

20 minutes ago, Norgethistle said:

We have 3. BG, Alegria, and Jakubiac.

Only 1 scores goals and he’s been injured last 2 games 

You’re being pretty generous calling Alegria and Jakubiac  strikers , you’ll be telling me Conor Murray is a bustling forward soon !!

Edited by jlsarmy

I appreciate that Alegria hasn’t been the answer.  But the decision to sub him for Murray was inexplicable.

He was solitary, chasing aimless punts and sometimes held it up for non running midfielders.  Murray was never going to be able to play that role. He’d have been better trying McKenna up front to possibly win some headers! He certainly ain’t a right back.

Bypassing the midfield would have been a plus today and Saturday. Turner, Smith and Crawford were passengers.

4 minutes ago, Weebaw1 said:

I appreciate that Alegria hasn’t been the answer.  But the decision to sub him for Murray was inexplicable.

He was solitary, chasing aimless punts and sometimes held it up for non running midfielders.  Murray was never going to be able to play that role. He’d have been better trying McKenna up front to possibly win some headers! He certainly ain’t a right back.

Bypassing the midfield would have been a plus today and Saturday. Turner, Smith and Crawford were passengers.

Turner didn’t start in either so no idea why you are highlighting him ahead of any of the 11 chancers that were starting each game and contributed nothing 

Just now, Norgethistle said:

That’s what we signed them as. Maybe we should do a reverse Juka Santala and try them at center half 

Alegria was playing in the fifth tier of Scottish Football, think McCalls judgement has been clouded because of his love in with  his former Club.

Jakubiak has more about him but still a strange decision re the loan deal for Zak Rudden which in my opinion has been the catalyst for the nonsense we’ve seen on the park the last few weeks.

McCall and Britton have a lot to answer for .

5 minutes ago, Weebaw1 said:

Alegria took a knock in first half hence why subbed. We may have no strikers for Saturday