V Dunfermline

fifexile

2 minutes ago, fenski said:

So much wrong with that. Our midfield was over-run time after time. I have no idea what Crawford's role is apart from leaving a massive gap on the right side of the pitch.

Couldn’t agree more - how many times tonight and in other games is he just standing in the middle of nowhere 

Cammy Smith is awful, they’ve all been crap but that guys genuinely stealing a wage from us ! 

8 games to go and I can’t see us winning any of them in all honesty, confidence is gone and a few players showing they aren’t good enough and or interested enough. I’ve stuck up for McCall several times but why does he continue playing a central midfielder out wide just so he can play 4-4-2 or whatever that formation is meant to be. 

I contribute to the 50-50 and have 2 gold memberships in centenary fund, have jags one etc

I am drafting emails right now to Gerry Britton and Jacqui Low telling them have till the Killie game on Friday to come out with a statement if the club is in serious financial bother or reply to me as what is wrong.  If I don’t I will be cancelling presently.  I bought 4 season tickets - one for me and my son and another to go to a local school for a parent and child to use (I guess I naively hoped it would help encourage maybe new fans to come along), I also sponsor premium sponsorship for one of the players- fair enough they already have all my season ticket money and player sponsorship but the others I can cancel 

I am increasingly losing patience with Ian McCall but I don’t believe as much can be levered at him that he would be happy just to throw away a playoff spot and I fear something bad is happening behind the scenes.

I don’t expect a response but at least by Saturday morning I could wake up knowing il be saving £70 a month.  That might change if I know the club is on the verge of going under but until I hear that it looks presently as though my money is just peed up against a wall by a club full of people currently giving 2 fingers to the support

• Like 1