Killie vs. Jags

Jaggernaut

Judging by Scally's preview we are struggling for numbers. Poster on P&B reckons we're putting a youth academy striker on the bench today.

That sounds like the number of fit strikers is getting worse rather than better. So is Alegria out after his injury against Dunfermline?

With Mayo also out it could be a very experimental line up again.

7 minutes ago, laukat said:

Does look like we have a youngster in the squad. All the best to the young man and hopefully he had a big career with us

https://twitter.com/IainDiack/status/1507654923734896644?s=20&t=AjSGBvj2hUEBz9KT2qwwRw

This is the way we have to go in the future( been here a few times). We cannot keep overspending. A club our size cannot sustain it. Hopefully he becomes an instant hero. Comes on at deadlock and scores the winner.

1 hour ago, laukat said:

Judging by Scally's preview we are struggling for numbers. Poster on P&B reckons we're putting a youth academy striker on the bench today.

That sounds like the number of fit strikers is getting worse rather than better. So is Alegria out after his injury against Dunfermline?

With Mayo also out it could be a very experimental line up again.

Seen nothing from the Rangers player will not be a loss, yet another let down to add to the list from Ipox.

Jukka Santala was different he was sent to us as a defender, I right we will decide where he plays.

49 minutes ago, Jaggy1967 said:

Seen nothing from the Rangers player will not be a loss, yet another let down to add to the list from Ipox.

Jukka Santala was different he was sent to us as a defender, I right we will decide where he plays.

Think that is unfair on Mayo. He has been decent. Lately, like the whole team he has hot a rocky patch. But frankly it cannot be easy playing behind primarily a defensive midfield. They can get on top of defenders and they struggle to hold up. As pointed out to me you were referring to Alegria. Apologies. 

Edited by Garscube Road End 2

Funny how your mindset can change this time last week i was looking for Ayr to beat Arbroath in the hope we could get second, today i hope Arbroath beat Raith Rovers so no matter our result today we are at least 3 points ahead of Raith.

As for our game, i said before the Dunfermline we need to see a reaction from the players, despite scoring early obviously that didn't happen. Today no matter who plays for us we really need to see a positive reaction. For me our last two performances we have seemed very subdued, that needs to change today. The game is the commentary game on radio Scotland today.

34 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Think that is unfair on Mayo. He has been decent. Lately, like the whole team he has hot a rocky patch. But frankly it cannot be easy playing behind primarily a defensive midfield. They can get on top of defenders and they struggle to hold up.

Think he was referring to Alegria

Just now, Jaggy1967 said:

I was indeed but fair shout on Mayo  ( GRE2 )  who has been decent. Was more of a generalisation on how poor our offerings from the old firm have been.

Yeah! Generally our "old firm " loanees have been extremely disappointing. I can think of only Santala( who we made a striker), Wright, the goalie and Mayo.

10 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Yeah! Generally our "old firm " loanees have been extremely disappointing. I can think of only Santala( who we made a striker), Wright, the goalie and Mayo.

I think Kyle Hutton was sort of OK. Not brilliant, but not a total dud either. I agree that the good and the reasonable have been outnumbered by the disappointing.

16 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Billy Gibson was ok when he was a loanee. Not so good when he signed permanently iirc. Going further back I think Robert Fleck scored in both games he played in his month loan. Some games were postponed