Dunfy-Raith

Albert's Ghost

Keeps us 3 points clear of them.. hopefully we take advantage on Friday but QOS will be even more desperate to win now.

Up to us to finally take a game by the scruff of the neck and get our first win in 6, ironically our last win was against QOS

Was a great result for us and yes, we really do want to be in the play-offs.

With results as they've been, it could be that 1 more win is enough for 4th place.

Considering the kind of season it's been, I'd take that and any chances that come with it.

It's not as if Arbroath, Inverness and Dundee are world beaters either.

1 hour ago, CotterJag said:

With results as they've been, it could be that 1 more win is enough for 4th place.

Considering the kind of season it's been, I'd take that and any chances that come with it.

Unfortunately they just need to be Jags beaters and some really crap teams have been doing that lately.

However I think we’re improving slowly but surely.  We should make the playoffs which will give us some money but there’s not a hope in Hell that we’ll win 3 ties in quick succession.

Unless Tiff goes mental……

6 hours ago, CotterJag said:

I wouldn't expect Dundee to be in the play offs. Looking at either one of the Saints to be in there.

8 hours ago, Weebaw1 said:

Unfortunately they just need to be Jags beaters and some really crap teams have been doing that lately.

However I think we’re improving slowly but surely.  We should make the playoffs which will give us some money but there’s not a hope in Hell that we’ll win 3 ties in quick succession.

Unless Tiff goes mental……

Is it not back to home and away for the playoff quarters and semi final ? If so, 5 games and we don't need to win them all.

I'd settle for winning 1 in succession at the moment.

19 minutes ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Is it not back to home and away for the playoff quarters and semi final ? If so, 5 games and we don't need to win them all.

I'd settle for winning 1 in succession at the moment.

Home and away, up to 6 games in 20 days which would no doubt generate injuries or exhausted key players for us 

Scottish Premiership playoff dates revealed as crunch promotion and relegation battles rage on - Daily Record

15 hours ago, elevenone said:

I mind a few years back being delighted that Livi beat Dundee Utd and that’s who we would get in play off final.  The rest is history.  My point is that we could be Livi this year, the team everyone fancies beating.  :fan:

And of course Livvy have finished top 6 twice and maybe even will make it again. Who would have predicted that?  Right now I'm just hoping we make the play offs. We will have a chance but even me, the eternal optimist can't see us going all the way. But....never say never. 

4 hours ago, laukat said:

Its a big ask to win promotion to the premier through the playoffs. Its never been done by a championship team finishing 3rd or 4th.

I don't think a team finishing 4th has even made it past the game against the 3rd placed team.

Weren’t Livi 3rd or 4th?  I’m probs wrong.  Will be in London for 2nd leg of first play off should we make it.

Me in Camden “Oi Barman stick on Arbroath v Thistle”.