Raith Rovers today

allyo

So after Inverness win last night its a straight fight between ourselves and Raith Rovers for the last play-off spot available. A draw is probably enough today, but I hope we go for the win.

By the way, last night's result also shakes things up in the title race. Arbroath have it back in their own hands with a game against Killie still to play. Not sure who I'd dread least in the play-offs. :thinking:

I do think a point would suffice but our last few games are against teams scrapping for every point so would be squeaky bum time so lets get the 3 points in the bag and get some players rested for play offs.  Re title would much rather Arbroath won it as means we would avoid them in play offs (assuming we win first play off match) and also Arbroath far less ‘sexy’ for Doncaster and all the big wigs in SPFL.  Plus another season in Championship for Killie would hit them financially.

Hospitality for me today so should be well oiled to be celebrating and hopefully not drowning my sorrows. :drink2:

1-0 Jags OG :fan:

20 minutes ago, elevenone said:

Courier also covering the story. So Sim would have shut the Club down just because people objected to Goodwillie? He’s clearly an idiot. 

Enjoy hospitality; Lesley Ann, Michael and the team do a grand job

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, elevenone said:

I was reading that in my normal fashion till I got to the "Since I’ve been knee-high to a grasshopper" bit. Thereafter and on re-reading I've got this sound in my head of Sim talking like Walter Brennan. A strange and slightly disturbing start to my day.

35 minutes ago, sandy said:

Courier also covering the story. So Sim would have shut the Club down just because people objected to Goodwillie? He’s clearly an idiot. 

Enjoy hospitality; Lesley Ann, Michael and the team do a grand job

Agree about hospitality. Much improved since Lesley Ann took over. We were there at the Arbroath game and had a ball.

40 minutes ago, fenski said:

Embarrassed to say it's my first trip to Firhill of the season today. I take it you can use a bank card to buy a ticket?

For the cup games i bought my ticket at the porta cabin at the JHS, i always used cash not sure if you can use a card. I think you can buy online and download to smartphone.

41 minutes ago, Auld Jag said:

I don't have and have never used a smartphone. As i have said you should be able to buy ticket/s at portacabin at JHS using cash. If in doubt phone the office.

Fenski. Virtually certain that you could use a card to buy tickets at the JHS portacabin (and presumably also you can choose to buy tickets for either JLS or JHS depending on your preference). However, I have no authority in this matter, so if it is not possible to phone the club to get a definite answer, you might be best to have the cash in your back pocket as a Plan B!

• Like 1

Ian McCall: "we won't fail to score goals this season. That's for sure." You can f--- off with Britton and Jacqui you absolute has-been. And take Scally and that absolute freeloader Archie with you. 

Three managers and not a brain cell between the lot of you. 

Edited by Yellow & Redneck