Anyone going tomorrow?

thebiglemon

4 hours ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

Another opinion of what has gone before since January. Utterly pitiful.

Yet in that time we’ve drawn away and beat at home Inverness and  had two draws v Arbroath.  No reason we can’t beat either in the playoffs 

In all but one season of about the last 10 or so we’ve been at this level we’ve had no chance of going up with two to go. So I’m pleased we’ve all to play for still.

• Like 1

Just about 15 hours since leaving Firhill after a great Hall Of Fame night, i will be back in my usual place standing at the front of the John Lambie Stand. Hope we can get the 3 points today and all but secure a play off place if Raith Rovers also win today.

Would be good if we got a big home crowd to get behind the team, i think Dunfermline will bring a good support. C'mon the Jags. :fan:

19 minutes ago, Duke Gekantawa said:

Yet in that time we’ve drawn away and beat at home Inverness and  had two draws v Arbroath.  No reason we can’t beat either in the playoffs 

In all but one season of about the last 10 or so we’ve been at this level we’ve had no chance of going up with two to go. So I’m pleased we’ve all to play for still.

And in that time we have won 3 out of the last 13, haven't scored more than a single goal in any match and only 1 striker has scored a goal. We have been honking.

2 hours ago, Gary Peebles Tackle said:

Gotta be in it to win it. Arbroath looked dead on their feet last night & Inverness no great shakes. 
Be great to be involved. For some reason I’m always positive on a Saturday morning, less so by Saturday teatime…

I know Inverness lost to QOS, but they had just been on a great run and had already guaranteed a playoff place.I think they will already be resting up, and Arbroath will be resting up next week. Whereas we will be having probably 2 hard games to finish off against teams desperate to avoid the relegation playoffs. 

31 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

And in that time we have won 3 out of the last 13, haven't scored more than a single goal in any match and only 1 striker has scored a goal. We have been honking.

To quote Donald Sutherland from Kelly's Heroes:

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning."

• Like 1

If Raith win today and we lose then we are level points going into final match.  Us playing a team battling for every point and them playing a team with nowt to play for.  Badly need a win to avoid this or hope Raith are as honking today as last week but with different outcome.