Player of the season??

thebiglemon

Since the midfield creativity and forward threat has been absent for the last 6 months and since the clean sheet  count has been high I would give the award jointly to Holt and Mayo who have also both contributed match winning goals.

Team spirit has taken us a long way since October.

Haven't voted yet but Mayo has impressed me a lot. He's played much of the season on his weaker side. A young lad that's not had the luxury of playing alongside an experienced centreback partner. Holt has been solid as well and moved from centreback to left back & vice versa with ease. Tiffoney of course has been a match winner and the one player the opposition double up on.

Sneddon for me.  Started the season an uncertain quantity - so much so that some of us were asking for Stone to get starts over him.

Seemed to largely shake some bombscare moments (yesterday’s near-catastrophe notwithstanding) and produced some clutch saves as the season went on.

Thought he came into his own enough for us to not have to go into next season with the same doubts about the position.  Gets the edge for that reason.

After a shaky start and looking like he had lost confidence Sneddon has came back very strongly and is now very much our number 1, number1. But for me player of the season is Kevin Holt. He has been an ever present this season and despite his mix up with Sneddon that should have cost us a goal yesterday i feel he has been our most consistently good player. He has also scored a few important goals.