Ayr away Friday night.

a f kincaid

I don’t really care that Foster done that, fans are pricks sometimes. However, he is supposed to be a senior player who sets an example, he is also a pundit. What I will say is we have all had a bad day at work!

The fact he done it after us being embarrassed by a team we had beaten 3 times this season and took the bait from his own fans .. Well aye .. you just made yourself look clownish.

And for rednyellaredneck to call out the fans that botherd to pay money to go down to Ayr tonight Coked up? You walking about with a drug tester? Heard the young fans actually put a good atmosphere up on, never done anything too embarrass us apart from sing a song the snow flakes don’t like.. which has been sung for decades!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Thistle88 said:

And for rednyellaredneck to call out the fans that botherd to pay money to go down to Ayr tonight Coked up? You walking about with a drug tester? Heard the young fans actually put a good atmosphere up on, never done anything too embarrass us apart from sing a song the snow flakes don’t like.. which has been sung for decades!

Don't dare patronise me. Just because a song has been sung "for decades" doesn't make it right. And it wasn't just done in the stadium. It was also sung on the trains to and from the match as well. So don't give me that nonsense. This was a club all too keen to promote the "snowflake" (your word) social justice causes in the name of inclusivity (e.g., LGBT kit). But that obviously doesn't extend to our Catholic fanbase who have to listen to the bit about The Pope. And before anyone starts the "f--- your" vs "f--- the" semantics crap, it doesn't wash. We all know it shouldn't be sung, and that should be an end of it. 

Well maybe we have a different idea of what constitutes embarrassing. I'd say smoke bombs, climbing up the terrace wall, and inflatable willys when you're 3:0 down is pretty tinpot stuff. But maybe I'm just not with it. 

Edited by Yellow & Redneck
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Don't dare patronise me. Just because a song has been sung "for decades" doesn't make it right. And it wasn't just done in the stadium. It was also sung on the trains to and from the match as well. So don't give me that nonsense. This was a club all too keen to promote the "snowflake" (your word) social justice causes in the name of inclusivity (e.g., LGBT kit). But that obviously doesn't extend to our Catholic fanbase who have to listen to the bit about The Pope. And before anyone starts the "f--- your" vs "f--- the" semantics crap, it doesn't wash. We all know it shouldn't be sung, and that should be an end of it. 

Well maybe we have a different idea of what constitutes embarrassing. I'd say smoke bombs, climbing up the terrace wall, and inflatable willys when you're 3:0 down is pretty tinpot stuff. But maybe I'm just not with it. 

Don’t dare?  Wow. Sorry for having my  own opinion on what you were saying.  

How dare I. And oh yes let’s make sure the religious Thistle fan base that we seem to have amounted don’t feel bad about a silly wee song. Grow a pair!

30 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Imagine away fans having a wind up. Absolutely unheard of.

8 minutes ago, Thistle88 said:

How dare I. And oh yes let’s make sure the religious Thistle fan base that we seem to have amounted don’t feel bad about a silly wee song. Grow a pair!

Crazy thought... But for a club that wants to champion its "non-sectarian" roots, it might be considered bad form to be singing that particular song. 

I'm now bored of this conversation. I'm away to get offended on Twitter like the wee snowflake soyboy I am. 

46 minutes ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Crazy thought... But for a club that wants to champion its "non-sectarian" roots, it might be considered bad form to be singing that particular song. 

I'm now bored of this conversation. I'm away to get offended on Twitter like the wee snowflake soyboy I am. 

Good boy.. Try not piss yer frillies champ.

We have too many garbage-to-mediocre players in our squad.

Everybody (no exceptions) who's out of contract should be released asap. Even before the play-offs, if possible!

Some of our own garbage must go, and that means at least half of the squad. And I don't want to see any of the players we have on loan still at Firhill next season. That includes the blue-eyed boy (in some people's eyes) who cost us points by giving away not one, not two, but three stupid penalty kicks earlier in the season, and then number four last night. 

If we rely on the same wage thieves for next season there's no chance of even making the promotion playoffs next season.

Relegation would be more likely.

Hard to think that last season's amazing final handful of games was just a year ago. 

Edited by Jaggernaut
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Aberdeenjag said:

Sitting here trying to convince myself there's no point in doing a 260 mile round trip to Firhill  on Tuesday because we are rubbish and have no chance ....knowing fine well I'll do it anyway.

It's the hope...  etc etc :doh:

Wasn’t that what they said in 1971 - the no chance bit, (not the rubbish bit.)

7 hours ago, Yellow & Redneck said:

Sanctimonious garbage.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CotterJag said:

I think we'll get by Inverness but ultimately will fail to go up.

Hope I'm wrong and this is Thistle we're talking about.

All in all, I'd have taken 4th place at the start of the season but will admit we haven't done it the pretty way.

Who knows what might happen next.

Don't mind the carry on at the game. Guy shouts at a player and player pretends he wants to fight. Nothing to see really.

I don't like Celtic or Rangers either. Maybe there's a nicer way we can tell them.

Why not just ignore them? Especially when you're supporting your own team.

34 minutes ago, Garscube Road End 2 said:

" Hello, hello, how do you do, we don't particularly like the boys in royal blue, we don't particularly like the boys in emerald green, so away with your holiness the pope and away with Her Majesty the Queen" . Is that politically correct now?

Nope.  “boys”, “Her”

Too much assuming gender.  :innocent2:

• Haha 2