Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
denismcquadeno.eleven

Subbuteo

Recommended Posts

It’s 2012-13 all over again…the definition on the paintwork is actually better than the image allows

44D0A5EE-8DC7-4D15-AB76-F9D717B0BC0F.jpeg

Edited by sandy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Quick exchange of ideas on the touchline before Archie decides to sub Doolan’

BC6A0027-9E0A-436C-8BB8-68164099B4BD.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sandy said:

It’s 2012-13 all over again…the definition on the paintwork is actually better than the image allows

44D0A5EE-8DC7-4D15-AB76-F9D717B0BC0F.jpeg

Fat goalie! Did Kevin Budinaukas step in for the photo shoot?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Third picture up from here 

2 hours ago, denismcquadeno.eleven said:

Very nice. Which ones are Erskine and Doolan?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, sandy said:

Third picture up from here 

 

These and the ones ‘banana’ showed above are brilliant. The detail, particularly the thin red strip is very well-done. Is it an online shop that sells them? Made to order?

Edited by denismcquadeno.eleven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, denismcquadeno.eleven said:

These and the ones ‘banana’ showed above are brilliant. The detail, particularly the thin red strip is very well-done. Is it an online shop that sells them? Made to order?

A guy called Dave from Colourfield prepares them, handprints etc. What the customer has to do is specify a team, season or specific  date, lineup, managers (optional) - and ideally send links to strip detail plus team photos. I just linked to the season 2012/13 first team on official site and told him to give Shaggy big sideys ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sandy said:

A guy called Dave from Colourfield prepares them, handprints etc. What the customer has to do is specify a team, season or specific  date, lineup, managers (optional) - and ideally send links to strip detail plus team photos. I just linked to the season 2012/13 first team on official site and told him to give Shaggy big sideys ;)

Well, Dave does a fine job!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2022 at 12:01 PM, sandy said:

‘Quick exchange of ideas on the touchline before Archie decides to sub Doolan’

BC6A0027-9E0A-436C-8BB8-68164099B4BD.jpeg

Shaggy looking on in the background.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×