Play Off Inverness

I’d like to see the team give their all. Win, Lose or Draw, play for the shirt. 

Scott McDonald when he was on loan to us showed passion & commitment. I’d like to see 11 players be like him tomorrow.

Edited by sandy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, denismcquadeno.eleven said:

I can’t believe on Tuesday evening most of the Thistle fan base will not be going to Firhill with the ones who can’t make it tuning in to the live TV coverage of the match. Whether they stay/tune in to the very end, is a different matter, dependent on the performance/score. But, we have beaten Inverness and have a chance, despite the fact ICT won their last match emphatically and we lost ours. I think we’ll have an idea after about twenty minutes in how the ‘wind’s blowing.’ As for those treking all the way up to Inverness on the Friday, particularly when it’s live on TV, the jury with be out till after 9.30 pm on 03/05/22!!!

Why wait so late - it’s a 7.05 kick off. 

6 minutes ago, elevenone said:

Gonna miss going tmrw as need to leave for work at 9pm.  Is it live on bbc before i buy stream?

Yes live on BBC Scotland as are both legs of quarter and semi finals. Both legs of final are on Sky.

• Thanks 1

According to McCall we have everyone fit tomorrow bar Mcallister and Turner.

I think tomorrow is just about ensuring the we are still in the tie come Friday. Our game against ICT in January I think shows  us how we need to play to be effective against ICT at home and arguably our 3-3 draw shows us what we need to do on Friday.

McCall seems to be saying Tiffoney is fit and ready to go but I wonder if that's a bit of gamesmanship. So for me I wonder if we are better playing the following tomorrow

Sneddon

Foster-Akinola-Holt-Hendrie

Crawford-Mayo-Docherty-Bannigan

Jakubiak-Graham

If that team could nick a 1-0 win or hold to 0-0 it would mean ICT have to attack in the game on Friday and a rested Tiffoney's on a decent surface may be our best chance.

4 hours ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

Anyone up for this?

Got my ticket today and will be driving down tomorrow morning. 

Play offs are what we hoped for at the start of the season, so we have what we wanted......unleash Alex the goal machine and let's get this done.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grubber8468 said:

Regardless of recent not great form ( maybe bit of an understatement arguably!!) this is still a big opportunity so let’s make an effort to get along and support the team…. Remember ***** Campbell team of 2006 pulled the rabbit out of a hat!!!

Fair point caller. I went to Peterhead and expected nothing. I was proved marvellously wrong. 

• Like 1

Can’t believe jags fans aren’t up for this.

I appreciate we’ve been rank rotten since Christmas but this is the climax of the season.  What’s the point watching all season then not being up for the climax?

If Tiff plays we have a real chance. He’s ripped them up all season!

Lets get up to Firhill, have a pint in Tennents, the Woodside or the Botany, forget the BBC and get behind the team!