Connor Murray

Jimbo

He may have had an indifferent season but his performances have been no worse, & probably superior, to the loanees who arrived in January. There may be more to it but I think he's been treated appallingly but the management team recently. There, got it off my chest. Feel better now.

19 minutes ago, G SUS said:

He's not out on loan though, like everyone mentioned in that article is.

Yeh just noted he is out of contract this month so may be a fair assumption he will be away once the season is concluded officially for us.

Also out of contract this month is Foster, Mckenna, Bell, Hendrie and Crawford.  Plus end of loans for Mayo, Firth,  Jakubiak, Alegria and Mcallister so expect a few outs coming soon.

I really did like Shay Gordon.  Thought he brought attacking ability to the team in a Frank Lampard type way of arriving late in the box.  

1.  Foster - keep as backup
  2. Mckenna - keep as backup
  3. Bell - let go
  4. Hendrie - unsure about this one
  5. Crawford - let go
  6. Mayo - keep if Rangers let him go
  7. Firth - let go
  8. Jakubiak - let go
  9. Alegria - let go 
  10. Mcallister - let go

We should be chapping Sevco's door to ask them about Mayo. I would keep Crawford. Apart from that I think the rest can go.

Foster is the best of the rest but he's of an age that its hard to justify an extension. Hendrie has been ok and will do a job at championship level for someone but with Holt and Milne as leftback options its hard to see where he fits,

McKenna has tried and again will probably do a job for someone at this level but if we want to progress we need players who are more natural fullbacks.

I'll wait till we're officially staying in the league, but there's a good handful of our squad that could move from regular starters to squad players. Worth noting that Lyon, Owens and Stanway are all central midfielders. Would hope at least one of that trio could be considered a championship level squad player next season. 

Would be disappointed to see anyone on that list in a thistle shirt again once the season concludes with the exception of Mayo.

1 hour ago, Lambies Lost Doo said:

I really did like Shay Gordon.  Thought he brought attacking ability to the team in a Frank Lampard type way of arriving late in the box.  

1.  Foster - keep as backup
  2. Mckenna - keep as backup
  3. Bell - let go
  4. Hendrie - unsure about this one
  5. Crawford - let go
  6. Mayo - keep if Rangers let him go
  7. Firth - let go
  8. Jakubiak - let go
  9. Alegria - let go 
  10. Mcallister - let go
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Thistle88 said:

Interesting I’d keep, Hendrie and take Mayo back on Loan. That’s it for me. Hendrie has got better with consistent game time in my opinion ! We really need a right back this summer. 

Tumelty from RR

Best rb in the division by some distance.

• Like 1