Stream for ICT game

bawheid

Hi- in desperate need of a way to watch the game this evening. Had assumed ICT would be offering a stream but seems not. I am overseas (Sweden) and recently its not been possible to access BBC even through a VPN, but will try another one of those if no other options.  

I'm in Lanzarote and couldn't find the game on Tuesday. Tonight I stumbled upon it in a pub for the 2nd half. it turned out Raymond Stark was the quizmaster in the pub hence the reason it was on. Good chat with him. The Tavern on the seafront in Puerto Del Carmen if anyone's interested. €2.50 a pint and a quiz at 9 every night :)

7 hours ago, jaggy said:

I'm in Lanzarote and couldn't find the game on Tuesday. Tonight I stumbled upon it in a pub for the 2nd half. it turned out Raymond Stark was the quizmaster in the pub hence the reason it was on. Good chat with him. The Tavern on the seafront in Puerto Del Carmen if anyone's interested. €2.50 a pint and a quiz at 9 every night :)

"...then go to The Tavern and join in the fun..." :whistling: