On a more satisfying note.....

Jaggernaut

Dunfermline, whose chairman I seem to recall pronounced that Thistle should "just get on with it" when we got unjustly relegated through covidgate, now find themselves in League 1. I hope they will enjoy just getting on with it there for many years.

Dundee, (in)famous for late emails, must be hoping for one from somewhere to tell them that a mistake has been made and they can stay in the Premiership. I hope they will also understand and enjoy this piece of karma. 

• Like 4

You sure about the Dunfermline chairman? I seem to recall them putting out a statement that they voted for the reconstruction proposal, highlighting the unfairness of what was happening to certain clubs. Maybe I'm getting mixed up and it was another club altogether. 

The Chairmen of QotS, Ayr and Hamilton amongst others can however go **** themselves sideways! 

48 minutes ago, Muscat Jag said:

You sure about the Dunfermline chairman? I seem to recall them putting out a statement that they voted for the reconstruction proposal, highlighting the unfairness of what was happening to certain clubs. Maybe I'm getting mixed up and it was another club altogether. 

The Chairmen of QotS, Ayr and Hamilton amongst others can however go **** themselves sideways! 

Dunfermline voted to end the Leagues on Black Friday. You may well be thinking of the final vote, doomed to fail before it was taken, where Dunfermline Morton & I think Hamilton knew which way the wind was blowing,  & tried to get back in victim clubs' good books by voting for League reform. Needless to say,  no League reform was forthcoming. 

Dundee, Dunfermline, Queen of the South, St Mirren, Clyde, Raith Rovers  Cowdenbeath Ross County  and perhaps Brechin were, from memory,  clubs  who made comments about our unethical relegation or legal action  that could be construed as being negative towards Heart and the Jags.

There maybe other clubs whom I can't recall

With the exception of Ross County all of the above have had a poor season one way or another. I especially liked the self-inflicted mess Raith and Clyde got themselves into over the Goodwillie signing.

Can't say I feel any sympathy for any of them and in fact for most of them I hoped they would be visited by bad karma.

In fact I recall Hearts fans being very annoyed when the club made an emergency loan (a goalkeeper) to St Mirren!

All of these clubs are in my black book!

• Like 1