ICT stewarding

Hi did everyone else  get searched at Caley game going into ground  ? Its first time we have been searched en masse at a game ? When I asked steward why everyone ie my 2 grandsons aged 6 and 7 along with myself and wife were getting full body searches  I was told it was because fans had been bringing in pyrotechnics.  My wife expects her handbag to be searched at every ground as this is norm but body searches of 6 and 7 year old was a bit over the top . Especially when game started and ICT fans were  letting off flares . I just wondered if it was just early fans or all fans . I usually find stewards at inverness very good and this was so out of character for them ?

4 hours ago, Jimmy McD said:

Yes we got searched by a very nice young girl, who I then asked to take a photo of us,all very pleasant, but obviously no checks on the home fans hence the flairs...

All the rage in Inverness at the moment. Watch out for mullet haircuts making the next sensation.